OONDINEER

Jun 17, 2018
my game is broken... literally all the models are fucking random glitchy looking meshes, to the point where I actually can't tell what's going on. This is only with female characters btw, male characters look perfectly fine. I redownloaded the game, obviously, and even got a different version from Analogman and the models for females are still glitched. Tried high and low graphics setting, full screen and not fullscreen. Doesn't change a thing (Also, the character that works the most is Tsuki, who's skin I can see, but I can't see her clothes in the menu and once you fight her u notice she has this giant blob of glitchy mesh behind her, like a kagune from fucking soul eater)

Reactions: Estella69
May 15, 2018
not since the 9th. nothing new here.

sweet ideas and conversations on patreon! thicker body options, more clothing options, more stat points, etc. love the effort and consistency from DEV.

D

Deleted member 44741

Would like to see the new update here as well.

Yes, 5 dollars isn't much. But I'm not going to pay 5 dollar every time I want to try a new game.

Superk

May 21, 2017
Are the women invisible to anyone else? Downloaded new version, and all women are see through...

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes