Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
As i understand the dev is funding the game time with patreon, so in this case i think patreon is what actually makes the dude have time to make the game. he has been pretty straightforward with this things, thats one of the reasons i support him every month that i can, and the fact that the option i voted won for teh costumes.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
To Unlock all characters and costumes:

1) Download the attached file and rename it to Assembly-CSharp.dll making sure to change the file extension
2) Place file in Data/Managed folder of game directory - this will replace the old file so you should make a copy of it beforehand
3) Start game and Enjoy
View attachment 389341
#!6ocW1QrQ!SuoWOVvcjLVjqdlApJpmTHpLc6nl-UTrZnfLqhTnbjw
here is 0.6. can you do the same assembly mod you did for the previous version?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
we can now play as girl vs girl i like where this is going:p

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
The creator moved on to a more secure compiler so just pasting the assembly file won't work. Fortunately, I found a way around that using the old download provided by Analogman77. Here is what you have to do:

1) In the new version, copy everything from the Kinky Fight Club_Data folder except for il2cpp_data folder and paste it into the Kinky Fight Club_Data folder of the old version.
2) In the new version, copy the Managed folder from the Kinky Fight Club_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame folder and paste it into the Kinky Fight Club_Data folder of the old version.
3) In the old version, replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the version provided in this attachment
View attachment Assembly-CSharp.zip

pyruss17

Apr 20, 2019
The creator moved on to a more secure compiler so just pasting the assembly file won't work. Fortunately, I found a way around that using the old download provided by Analogman77. Here is what you have to do:

1) In the new version, copy everything from the Kinky Fight Club_Data folder except for il2cpp_data folder and paste it into the Kinky Fight Club_Data folder of the old version.
2) In the new version, copy the Managed folder from the Kinky Fight Club_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame folder and paste it into the Kinky Fight Club_Data folder of the old version.
3) In the old version, replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the version provided in this attachment
View attachment 396523
can you please explained it again?
theres no managed folder in the new version

May 15, 2018
i see the details labeled nicely as to whats what. Dominate...Overpower....but does anybody have a tutorial....

like here is what not to do when in this situation. escape....resist.....etc. whats your strategy?

any help on this is appreciatted. thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: michalt26
D

Deleted member 44741

Arcade mode doesn't work?
I'm waiting for "start match" to blink but it just never does.
Versus mode does work.

Since the developer doesn't give me the option to customize characters, does anyone know how to edit the stats/weaknesses etc. from characters?

D

Deleted member 44741

The AI can undress me faster than I can undress myself...

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
I think you got an older version, in the current one arcade mode works.
I always try to go dominate> until like 90% or so and when it tries to escape use the speed up. and try to keep it up as much as possible and spam the defend ability to get energy.
I use resist very little myself, and only when im getting my ass kicked, i use hold positio when she tries to escape and is like at half the bar or more.
Also overpower is good for when you get super dominated, i use overpwer and instantly counter so i dont get dominated back, or just to secure the 100% domination when im like, full energy.

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
Sexfights are one of my favorite genres, but don't bother with this unless you REALLY like doing doing 5 arrow keys in a order shown on the screen OVER AND OVER. The main means of controlling each scene is the "dominate" function, which makes you do 5 arrow keys in a different order every time. If you do it wrong (or too slow) you lose the energy for the move AND the domination tips in your opponents favor. If you ever do it correctly enough times in a row to be in control of the hold, the AI just immediately breaks it and you can't "Hold position" long enough to win. Zzzzz.....

Edit - In options change the difficult to "fap mode" which gets rid of the annoying arrow game and lets you just pick which moves to use. Ideally they'd have this option for all difficulty levels, but at least it's something.

Last edited:

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
i see the details labeled nicely as to whats what. Dominate...Overpower....but does anybody have a tutorial....
like here is what not to do when in this situation. escape....resist.....etc. whats your strategy?
any help on this is appreciatted. thanks in advance!
I haven't lost a game since I learned the mechanics so I'll share what I generally do and know.
1) Extasis = HP and Arousal = Damage multiplier, meaning the more aroused your opponents is the more damage they will take.

2) Foreplay attacks are used to arouse your opponent while sex attacks are used to deal damage to your opponent's HP. However foreplay does bonus damage to extasis and sex does bonus damage to arousal depending on how much domination you have. It may be a smart idea to first do a teasing attack and then sex, but I find that is slower than just undressing and doing sex attacks.

3) Whoever initiates the foreplay/sex attack does bonus damage, So I always initiate the attack and escape/counter when they initiate it.

4) The more domination you have during an attack, the more damage you will do but if do have too much domination your opponent will eventually escape. Try to keep your domination around 80%. You can easily go from 0% to 80% by using the Grapple ability and spamming the Q key but only do this when you are at full energy. Usually I will save Overpower or Grapple for when your opponent uses Grapple and dominates you completely.

5) Whenever your energy is low or regenerating slowly use Defend. You can also use Energy Rush but this will decrease the regen after a while. If your enemy is attempting an escape, it is better to just defend so you gain enough energy to attack immediately after they escaped.

6) Speed Up increases the rate of damage, so use it if you have good domination and the animation is going slowly. I never use Slow Down because I'd rather regain domination and keep the pace going.

7) Resist will decrease your extasis damage so it is good to use if you are about to lose but I rarely use it.

Here's a summary of what actions I use
I virtually never use: Slow Down, Resist, Hold Position, Transistion.
I only use Counter when they use Counter, I use Grapple/Energy Rush/Overpower when I am at very low domination, Speed up when the animation is slow and I've got good domination and I am always using Dominate and Defend.

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
i use haste to lower domination when she tries to escape, thats a neat trick. And i use slow, mainly on some cowgirl animations because i love how it looks sloooooow. but also when im waiting something to get out of cooldown and im kinda fucked up in HP.

May 15, 2018
I haven't lost a game since I learned the mechanics so I'll share what I generally do and know.
1) Extasis = HP and Arousal = Damage multiplier, meaning the more aroused your opponents is the more damage they will take.

2) Foreplay attacks are used to arouse your opponent while sex attacks are used to deal damage to your opponent's HP. However foreplay does bonus damage to extasis and sex does bonus damage to arousal depending on how much domination you have. It may be a smart idea to first do a teasing attack and then sex, but I find that is slower than just undressing and doing sex attacks.

3) Whoever initiates the foreplay/sex attack does bonus damage, So I always initiate the attack and escape/counter when they initiate it.

4) The more domination you have during an attack, the more damage you will do but if do have too much domination your opponent will eventually escape. Try to keep your domination around 80%. You can easily go from 0% to 80% by using the Grapple ability and spamming the Q key but only do this when you are at full energy. Usually I will save Overpower or Grapple for when your opponent uses Grapple and dominates you completely.

5) Whenever your energy is low or regenerating slowly use Defend. You can also use Energy Rush but this will decrease the regen after a while. If your enemy is attempting an escape, it is better to just defend so you gain enough energy to attack immediately after they escaped.

6) Speed Up increases the rate of damage, so use it if you have good domination and the animation is going slowly. I never use Slow Down because I'd rather regain domination and keep the pace going.

7) Resist will decrease your extasis damage so it is good to use if you are about to lose but I rarely use it.

Here's a summary of what actions I use
I virtually never use: Slow Down, Resist, Hold Position, Transistion.
I only use Counter when they use Counter, I use Grapple/Energy Rush/Overpower when I am at very low domination, Speed up when the animation is slow and I've got good domination and I am always using Dominate and Defend.

thank you for your input. the bottom line is my issue ... am just not fast enough. i cant process the information on the screen fast enough ...and by the time i do....the cpu has 100 domination and my arousal is increased insanely.

so until i find a TURN BASED alternative on some other game thats as good as this is...... i have to use beginner slash FAP MODE ... because i am just not fast enough.

Assassinerate

Apr 22, 2018
i use haste to lower domination when she tries to escape, thats a neat trick. And i use slow, mainly on some cowgirl animations because i love how it looks sloooooow. but also when im waiting something to get out of cooldown and im kinda fucked up in HP.
That's a good trick (adding it to my arsenal) and I would use resist in that situation but maybe its better to use slow down.
thank you for your input. the bottom line is my issue ... am just not fast enough. i cant process the information on the screen fast enough ...and by the time i do....the cpu has 100 domination and my arousal is increased insanely.
Ok the fact that you can't process the information fast enough must mean you are playing in dominator mode. I normally play in beginner mode because I find it hard to do the QTE under 2 seconds with one hand ;). I tried out dominator mode for the first time and I can see what you mean. Needless to say, I got destroyed. I barely got her to 50%. I didn't play my best but I would say I would have gotten her to 75% at most at my best. The debuffs on you and the buffs on your opponent is just too much plus they can initiate actions at robotic speed while you make your way through the UI. I would easily believe someone if they said it was impossible to beat, but if you're still up to the challenge I would recommend using your character's strengths and your enemy's weaknesses and try out some unorthodox strategies because you're going to need more than speed to win.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes