D

Deleted member 44741

So is there character creation in the game yet?
It shouldn't be that hard, to chose skin color and attributes.
Such a missed opportunity.

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
There is an update of today, Dev said that found the bug that causes many people to crash the game, and will fiix it soon for the next update. so im guessing it will be near end of month, he always updates the game twice each month.
So, apparently he has solved the problem in the new 0.5b version, will there still be a 0.5c version as he said some days ago? Anyway, 0.5b is out now, is it good?

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
im out of money this month, but ill probably resub to him on september as soon as i get my paycheck. i really wanna support this guy, he made a post on itch about how all the game went shit and had to fix that and spent a lot of time, because something he used messed everything up. Also i love the girls in the game, cant wait for the futas to come

I have seen some images he posted in another forum, and the new costumes looks so hot.

Reactions: Saxguy

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
Yeah, what I like about Mr.Zed is that he's very transparent with what he does. Anyway, enjoy these next weeks, see you in September!

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Man, ver 0.2 worked just fine for me, but 0.5C has so many graphical gliches it is unplayable.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
So, am I supposed to be able to do anything when those arrows appear? Because neither WASD, IJKL or the arrow buttons on my keyboard seem to do anything.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
So, am I supposed to be able to do anything when those arrows appear? Because neither WASD, IJKL or the arrow buttons on my keyboard seem to do anything.
You dont see anyhing before you make them right... It would be good if they change color when you hit right buttons

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
If you put the cheat right, you get a little more buttons like escaping with 1 button and increasing stats, i had the password for the older version but the dev changed it on july i think.

If you put the press the correct keys it gets green, if it doesnt you are doing somethig wrong. And undressing takes like 3-4 tries, sometimes 2 .

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Even if I do put them in right nothing happens.
you know if the quick time event is to hart for you turn on fap mode in the extras options...
(makes the games much more enjoyable);)

also Analogman77 when are you getting the new patreon version ?
(i would never do patreon but i would buy this game when it's completed and for sale)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes