Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
nah, i talked with him a few times on discord, and i try to help when i can
i want him to put the dating sim he promised on patreon.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
So, idk if anyone has stated this before, but what stat does what? I figure prowess increases "damage" and defense and domination do what's on the tin, increasing defense and how easy/much you raise the domination meter. But what do resistance and aesthetic do?

EDIT: Never mind, found the screen that displays what stats do what.

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
kryanBR AppData is hidden by default. The fastest way is:

Windows+R (Run)
type in the box %APPDATA% and press enter (that will put you in AppData/Roaming)
go up a level and then choose LocalLow.
Thanks for pointing that out. I did struggle for 20 minutes then i finally got everything right, and yee!

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
♡ important tip ♤
Guys, I just figured out an easier way to win the fights. In this update it is possible to create two characters.
CheatEgine is 100% compatible in the change of status Prowess, defense etc. Enter all status at most 20 (if more than 20 the game assumes you have 1).
I use this passive because when I use the skill "hold position" a lot the opponent's blue bar empties faster (and that ends up with the escape bar).

15763817162871455726062.jpg

that's it hahahah

Reactions: sniff3005

poap

Sep 2, 2019
can i just get a version of this with alot of coins because none of this is working for me

MrHoppers

Jul 8, 2018
Out of curiosity did they change the password to activate the cheat menu? I know they changed the button in order for the cheat menu to pop up in game but when I put in the password that was posted here a few posts back it no longer works? Just wondering if anyone knows it.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
i tried cheating the custom character stats with cheat engine but i dont know what im doing wrong that i cant edit the values

ThePainZero

Dec 9, 2018
i tried cheating the custom character stats with cheat engine but i dont know what im doing wrong that i cant edit the values
Try to use your first search on Cheat Engine with exact value and 4 Bytes. Scan for the amount of remaining Points. Spend some Points on stats and search next for the actual remaining points. I did my first mistake for stat points, because i didnt notice, that higher stats cots more points, only search for the actual remaining points, not like me for used points. I hope i could help. Maybe update the Cheat Engine Programm, that might help, too.

ThePainZero

Dec 9, 2018
Mr. Zed updated this game to Public 0.7D without Charakter Creator. Did anyone know how to Fight against Lorelei, if it possible, because she didnt show up in my game?

D

Deleted member 44741

I wish the dev wouldn't lock his post on Patreon, so I could actually read about his updates.
Right now I have to pay 5$ just so I can take a peek.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes