decker2

Jul 6, 2017
do you guys know this is on steam now :ROFLMAO:

says there release on 31. Mai 2020

if its not to expensive i might buy it there just to support the dev (since i don't to patreon shit)

D

Deleted member 44741

What's new in update 0.8b?

Still don't understand why people hide changelogs behind paywalls. More exposure usually means more money.
Imagine if every game on Steam hides all their progress and comments.

Reactions: Schlong50
May 15, 2018
i love this game and supported it for a while on patreon.

but stopped supporting because....

BBW action is NEEDED for me to continue with my interest. Zed remembers me, im the one crying about BBW requests :cry: ...

i have no further interest in this game until these are added in. it would make this game the best in a while.

otherwise i will probably be back in a few months and play it some more because it is a really good game. lots of effort is being put into it.

ALL THE BEST ZED! thanks for your efforts! (y)(y)

Reactions: fanboi

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hey fellas!
Im Zed, the developer behind Kinky Fight Club. I been stalking this place for a long time, and finally decided to make an account here. I have read most of your suggestions and/or critics or bugs, thank you for those!
If someone wants to have a more direct way to give me ideas or suggestions or stuff, join me at Discord, that is where im more active.

Regarding the BBW, i woudl really like to add them, but considering the ammount of clothing and animations (with hands grabbing the waist for example). It would take me an insane amount of work to add them, and to be honest im already behind schedule and i don't have 150-200 workhours to drop on that. Im sorry!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
and to be honest im already behind schedule and i don't have 150-200 workhours to drop on that. Im sorry!
i know you put the game on steam..
think you can really make it till 31. Mai?

also how much is it gonna cost?
(it buy it if its under 20 bugs)

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hey fellas!
Im Zed, the developer behind Kinky Fight Club. I been stalking this place for a long time, and finally decided to make an account here. I have read most of your suggestions and/or critics or bugs, thank you for those!
If someone wants to have a more direct way to give me ideas or suggestions or stuff, join me at Discord, that is where im more active.

Regarding the BBW, i woudl really like to add them, but considering the ammount of clothing and animations (with hands grabbing the waist for example). It would take me an insane amount of work to add them, and to be honest im already behind schedule and i don't have 150-200 workhours to drop on that. Im sorry!
Hi Zed, you should ask the mods about getting a game developer flair for your account. That way it's easier to recognize you on the forums.

Reactions: MrZed

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Hey fellas!

I only hope there is going to be more kissing grabbling attacks :) maybe weakness for kiss. and special style "good kisser" (make 2x more arouse, and reduce your own arouse)? or something like that..

but i have to say you doing good job, and I hope you keep doing this better and better :)

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hi Zed, you should ask the mods about getting a game developer flair for your account. That way it's easier to recognize you on the forums.
Oh i didn't knew that existed, thanks, ill try!

i know you put the game on steam..
think you can really make it till 31. Mai?

also how much is it gonna cost?
(it buy it if its under 20 bugs)
Im not so sure anymore about the 31 may deadline, specially because i got some medical complications and some stuff resulted in being way longer than i expected, in the next weeks ill try to do a checklist to see if i will manage to get the game finished and polished in time, or kick the release date a few months in order to ship a decent product.
It's going to be 20s so far, but at launch there will be a 10% discount...so it is under 20! heh.

D

Deleted member 44741

MrZed The one thing that's still preventing me from donating, is that the girls are too skinny for my taste. They aren't bad, but I want them to be wider and maybe taller as well.
That probably changes the alignment of the positions, but it's just what I prefer.

Goodluck with your game.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Im sorry man, i dont have the manpower to redo all the stuff.

Changing the subject a bit, i made a public post on patreon with a poll, regarding a problem im facing currently in the development.
So ill happily take any opinions or ideas there.
Have a nice day fellas

Reactions: pepez
D

Deleted member 205059

Im sorry man, i dont have the manpower to redo all the stuff.

Changing the subject a bit, i made a public post on patreon with a poll, regarding a problem im facing currently in the development.
So ill happily take any opinions or ideas there.
Have a nice day fellas
Heya, I've played this game in the first version, found it terrible, but I see there has been a lot of improvements on many fronts here. I still don't particularly like how this game plays, but its been improved enough and has enough content for me to support it. Here are things I would say are actually bothering me that have easy fixes (I think):
-When you use 1-6 to select options, you don't really have the option to move back in the menu. When I click 1 to undress and reconsider (or misclicked) and would rather select a foreplay option, I have to use mouse control since the 2 key would now start an attempt to undress.
-I didn't see an option to remap buttons
-There should be a better way during character creation to select your passive ability and moves. Maybe a dropdown list. Scrolling past like 20 options and clicking one time too many is super annoying.

Keep up the good work, I still dont like the combat system, but the game is getting polished enough that I start to enjoy it.

Reactions: pepez
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes