MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Well, that's the difference of 1 year in development and learning a bit more can do heh.
The button 6 is to close menus, to get back basically!
So in your case you press 1, then reconsider, press 6, then 2 for foreplay!
Remapping buttons is something Unity is giving me a hard time, so i kinda postponed it...forever. At some point i will do it, im annoyed that there is no simple way to do it in Unity withouth breaking other stuff.
Im glad you can enjoy the game!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Changing the subject a bit, i made a public post on patreon with a poll, regarding a problem im facing currently in the development.
So ill happily take any opinions or ideas there.
ive ben thinking,
1- story mode is useless since we already have a character creator.

2. the king of the ring mode sounds nice....

3. what about a 2v2 team match mode?

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
2v2 is something i would love to add, i will probably add it after launch, because if i do 2v2 i will also have to do threesome animations, and there are a lot of possibliities, like for each movements i will have to make a lot of variations ( FFM, FMF, FMM, FFF,MMF,MFM,etc)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well if threesome animations are too much work. how about having them switch fighter during match like in wrestling?
you know where the teammates stays next to the ring and the active fighter has to clap their hand to switch.

or in 2v2 dont do threesome and instead have the teamate help reduce or increase sex stance domination
also being abel to switch target for attacks

Last edited:

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
ok am i just trash or is this the hardest game ever created, i'm playing on normal difficulty and i think i've only beat the first female from the novice female tower twice in a total of maybe 10 tries

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Have you played the Tutorial? Maybe you are missing something, like how abilities work or that Domination is the key to win.
You can change the difficulty in the Extras menu, and disabling the Quick time events makes the game easier!

Reactions: anon_john

hiden

Dec 9, 2019
it would be cool if the moves had fine-tuning options. like putting points into move categories, like you do with power or defense. and that would open up new ability branches, like in tales of androgyny (but with animations). they could be active or passive abilites. it could replace the weakness and strenght thing. maybe it would fit to the story mode.
there could also be different abilites to use for when you are on the receiving or dealing end. and if those some abilities would last until the move ended transition would have a more important role.

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
Have you played the Tutorial? Maybe you are missing something, like how abilities work or that Domination is the key to win.
You can change the difficulty in the Extras menu, and disabling the Quick time events makes the game easier!
no way im no casual i'm gonna stick with medium and eventually raise the difficulty. I managed to win a few in a row, it seems the gameplan is to just spam dominate and keep doing it over and over. I tried to implement the hold position but the amount of stamina it costs me to use that, and the amount of stamina it sets my opponent back is not worth it. I experimented with running different strats and my go to now is to just figure out my opponents weakness and keep trying to get back into that position.

michalt26

Jun 1, 2017
One slightly annoying thing I've noticed, the free camera is centered around waist height, which is fine most of the time, but for ground moves where characters are close to the ground like missionary and leg locks, the camera is centered too high. You can switch to the other preset camera angles, but then you lose the flexibility of camera control. Is there some button I'm missing to shift the camera down? Love the game otherwise!

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Oh yeah, the Steam page is taking some time to update, cause Steam people is working remotedly and they are taking longer to review, but changes (including the new screenshots and trailer, and release date) should be updated somewhere this week i think.

And about the camera, yeah, that is one of things that i have to do and always forget!

Reactions: michalt26
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes