MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Katherine does not appear in Survival mode as well, it seems.
Yep, for some reason when adding the characters to the list i skipped her, lol. Thanks for reporting it!

Im sorry but i can't add threesomes for now. Since the game enables players to play in any possible comination (M/M, F/F, M/F,etc), making a single animation would require 11 variations to account for all the possiblities. So for now threesomes are out of my reach.
I plan on adding it on the future as a dlc-post release.

Reactions: michalt26

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Can someone help me?How can girls decreases domination continously with using little energy.This always made me lose even in normal diffuculty.Ok I found out how but still loses to normal difficulty sigh.......As if the game tells me dont play anything higher than beginner.

Last edited:

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
yes! I've just figured out how to edit our custom character's stats with using save online editor now I can finally defeat higher difficulty:D But stats cant go higher than 20,but thats already enough.I've even beaten the dominator haha:)

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Nice!
20 is the Soft cap (stats shouldn't go over 20 before the match starts), while 30 is the hard cap inside the match.
All characters use the same abilities, so if the AI can do it, then you can do it.
The key to victory is using the Abilities, Grapple and Counter are very powerful and can turn a loss into a win if used right.
Sometimes it is better to escape and start sex again than trying to regain domination when you are at 0-5%.

I know the game has a bit of a steep learning curve for a Hentai game, but once you learn the basics you can win all the time!

Also, i updated the game to 08D, and now the character can blush, use cat ears, chokers, and have better facial expressions!

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Nice!
20 is the Soft cap (stats shouldn't go over 20 before the match starts), while 30 is the hard cap inside the match.
All characters use the same abilities, so if the AI can do it, then you can do it.
The key to victory is using the Abilities, Grapple and Counter are very powerful and can turn a loss into a win if used right.
Sometimes it is better to escape and start sex again than trying to regain domination when you are at 0-5%.

I know the game has a bit of a steep learning curve for a Hentai game, but once you learn the basics you can win all the time!

Also, i updated the game to 08D, and now the character can blush, use cat ears, chokers, and have better facial expressions!
Nice!

Thanks for the reply and tips,your game is awesome man:) I really want you to add thresomes,I know that requires huge effort and money but I believe you manage to do it in the future.Like 2vs2 or 3vs3 awww that would be amazing:))Btw I just realized I didnt even need to use save online editor,I could just go app data,and then go locallow,next go Mr_Z,finally select custom char1(of course after you created your character this appears)then edit your character stats.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks!
oh wow you are still playing the old version with the old models? hmm.
In the newer versions the Character's files are inside the Kinky Fight club Data folder.
Btw, i updated the game to 0.8D
You can find the Devlog here:

2v2 is a dream to come true some day... i don't know when, but i will do it!

Reactions: Estella69

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Just for the sake of it
Here it is 0.8C

I worked really hard on the visual update, and i would like everyone to enjoy it.

Enjoy it!

And if you loved it enough consider supporting me, or making videos and spreading the word, and all that bullshit.
Have a nice weekend fellas.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Just for the sake of it
Here it is 0.8C
Mega
I worked really hard on the visual update, and i would like everyone to enjoy it.

Enjoy it!

And if you loved it enough consider supporting me, or making videos and spreading the word, and all that bullshit.
Have a nice weekend fellas.
Somethings not working. I end up on the mega landing page. Thought its a browser problem but other mega links work fine :/

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
MrZed : The new content is awesome! Several great improvements to an already great game! Its especially nice to see that you continue to add new moves. Features are obviously great, but more moves really keep the project updates exciting!

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks! im glad you enjoy it.
Schlong50 try copying the whole link and paste into browser, sometims that happens to me in chrome and doing that thing fixes it.

Reactions: Schlong50

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Thanks! im glad you enjoy it.
Schlong50 try copying the whole link and paste into browser, sometims that happens to me in chrome and doing that thing fixes it.
1. thanks a lot for sharing :)
2. not sure that was it. I tried from the freshly updated OP and that works as usual. I'll try it next time I encounter it though; thanks for the idea :)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
enlit3D vibes from models and movements, but still fun. Needs a lot of polishing, more options, better cameras and events. So far, seems good.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Enlit3d's games actually inspired me to start learning to make games, so yeah, i have quite a influence from him, and the visual style that is not too anime nor too cartonish.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I like the concept but I wish this is in turn-based instead. The experience is too frantic for me so I cannot really enjoy it since I have to be alert at all times unless I'm playing to lose lol. Spectator mode doesn't really do it for me either since you can't control it. Oh well.

Also, is there any way to view the preset characters moveset outside of battle?

AstralBlader

Mar 11, 2018
fuck grinding 5000 coins skipping this trash
Edit %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_Z\Kinky Fight Club\KYFC.sex with an Hex Editor (e.g. Notepad++ Hex Editor Plugin).
Should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now Open your calculator app and set it to Programer Mode. Click on Dec and type in your Coin Value.
Remember the HEX number and find it in your Hex Editor. Should be Located somewhere in here:
Note: If your hex number is more than 2 Characters long then you need to split it it into 2 character groups and rearrange them (e.g. "1234 -> 34 12", 12345678 -> 78 56 34 12)
In my case I was looking for 3f0 -> f0 03 and modified it to ff ff (65535) enough to buy everything.
Before Saving make sure your game is closed >.>

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes