MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
The AI has literally the same abilities as you, only in harder difficulties it gets "stronger", otherwise, there no unfair advantage at all. It just uses it's abilities - like all of them, not just Dominate and Escape.
Once you learn the basics you will find out that it is kinda simple the game afterall, (with the Quicktime events off, with the quicktime events on it becomes more challenging).

And there is also the option to lower the difficulty until you get confortable with the controls.
Nice, automated response, but that doesn't change the fact that the AI clearly gets a shorter delay between each use of dominate command, leading to chunks of our domination meter going down per second for various points of time while we have to wait a couple of seconds for our domination command to actually take effect and for us to do consecutive commands.

This BS about "They're doing all the commands" and "just learn the mechanics lol" don't mean shit when the AI has an objective advantage against you, either because the game actually is designed in that way or the game is too mechanically convoluted and the tutorial too poor for us to fully understand how to properly play it.

Instead of telling us to just "git gud" at your broken game, how about you git gud at game design and either make the game actually fair or make the tutorial not be so vague in places where it matters?

Jul 9, 2017
This BS about "They're doing all the commands" and "just learn the mechanics lol" don't mean shit when the AI has an objective advantage against you, either because the game actually is designed in that way or the game is too mechanically convoluted and the tutorial too poor for us to fully understand how to properly play it.
It's the Mortal Kombat Liu Kang bicycle kick BS all over again. YOU, the player, have to hold the kick button for 2 seconds for it to take effect. The AI can chain 4 of them in a row with no delay because the CPU doesn't use controller inputs.

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
Nice, automated response, but that doesn't change the fact that the AI clearly gets a shorter delay between each use of dominate command, leading to chunks of our domination meter going down per second for various points of time while we have to wait a couple of seconds for our domination command to actually take effect and for us to do consecutive commands.

Instead of telling us to just "git gud" at your broken game, how about you git gud at game design and either make the game actually fair or make the tutorial not be so vague in places where it matters?
The game is still being tweaked for a proper release later this year.
We all give feedback for Zed to do whatever is possible.
If you don’t like what he’s done so far then there’s really no reason for you to continue. Go play something else.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Kinky Fight Club is not the typical "Press X to win instant sex", that most h-games are, im making it to be a bit challenging.
However if you want an easy game just go with begginer difficutly.

Im still trying to figure out a better tutorial, but there is no advantage on the AI, both character regenerate energy at the same rate, have to spend the same energy for abilities and have the same cooldowns, and the AI has a reaction time of up to 5 seconds based on the difficulty.

Jul 9, 2017
Kinky Fight Club is not the typical "Press X to win instant sex", that most h-games are, im making it to be a bit challenging.
However if you want an easy game just go with begginer difficutly.

Im still trying to figure out a better tutorial, but there is no advantage on the AI, both character regenerate energy at the same rate, have to spend the same energy for abilities and have the same cooldowns, and the AI has a reaction time of up to 5 seconds based on the difficulty.
Mate, you aren't getting the point. If the AI gets an advantage, at any difficulty, over the player because they play under different rulesets (namely, the player always has to wait 5 seconds for their dominance command to get through, whereas the AI can do so instantly) you have created artificial difficulty (or in the worst of cases, a situation of "The Computer is a cheating bastard".)
The AI should play better and harder as you go up in difficulty, but it should still play under the same rules that constrain the player. You need to go back to game design 101. Check what the developers of Age of Empires 2 did with the new releases. The old 1999 game AI used to cheat, getting free resources, which felt cheap, artificial, and people didn't like in general. The new AI for the HD and DE releases does not get resources for free. It has to send villagers to gather every one of their resources just like the player has to do.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
The game is still being tweaked for a proper release later this year.
We all give feedback for Zed to do whatever is possible.
If you don’t like what he’s done so far then there’s really no reason for you to continue. Go play something else.
This is you, this is how dumb you sound;

I'm sorry, but if the dev is going to stubbornly refuse to take criticism with such deflections as "making the AI not cheat would make this game like most other hentai games somehow and that's bad," I'm not going to sugarcoat my criticism.

I want this game to be good, and for that to be the case, the game has to be better balanced.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
bruh
that's not even what i said.
I feel like i should quote myself again, the part where it says that both the player and AI use the same rules for all the actions, abilites, and everything basically.

The AI "cheats" only in the hardest difficulty, and that's on purpose, and has to be selected by the player specifically.

the amount of times the player and the opponent can use actions and abilities per minute is the same, as the overall domination gain from each. (With a small deviation error due to the base Domination gain is tied to RNG + stats).

im not trying to cheat on anyone, i hate games that cheat on the players, im trying to make a game that's fun and fair to play.

D

Deleted member 205059

bruh
that's not even what i said.
I feel like i should quote myself again, the part where it says that both the player and AI use the same rules for all the actions, abilites, and everything basically.

The AI "cheats" only in the hardest difficulty, and that's on purpose, and has to be selected by the player specifically.

the amount of times the player and the opponent can use actions and abilities per minute is the same, as the overall domination gain from each. (With a small deviation error due to the base Domination gain is tied to RNG + stats).

im not trying to cheat on anyone, i hate games that cheat on the players, im trying to make a game that's fun and fair to play.
Players need to hit 2 keys to dominate the opponent, the AI can initiate it basically instantly. I mean I don't see a large (or even small) advantage for being able to hit buttons so fast in this game. That as an aside, the AI is so bad at this game that I'm trying to figure out what the root of the complaint is or what they want you to do about it. AI programming is really difficult and fwiw the AI will use most of a character's moveset during any given match so that's all I want from it.

Jul 9, 2017
[...]
[...]
Do I even need to point out what's wrong with this post?

pandaor

Sep 4, 2018
Take a chill pill gents.
If you don't like the challenge of QTEs, play on the easiest difficulty. It is an option.
If you don't feel like doing anything at all just tick spectator mode.
I don't see what the fuss is about, and why you feel talking trash to the person who created this (for free unless you opt to pay) seems like a worthwhile pursuit.

Reactions: Edison Liu
Jul 9, 2017
Take a chill pill gents.
If you don't like the challenge of QTEs, play on the easiest difficulty. It is an option.
If you don't feel like doing anything at all just tick spectator mode.
I don't see what the fuss is about, and why you feel talking trash to the person who created this (for free unless you opt to pay) seems like a worthwhile pursuit.
I think we are chill enough. If you haven't noticed, criticism is the only way to improve in anything you do.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
They make a valid point when they are pointing out that apparently the AI does not have to wait between paying the Energy cost for Dominate and getting more domination, though.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
oh, that was the whole point? that's it's an error im fixing here, however the error is not that the AI doesn't wait or get any advantage, the AI actually has to wait 3 seconds to decide to use the skill.
In the next update it will wait the random time +0.5, then use the skill and wait the 2.55 sec of the cast time.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Dunno if that was the whole point, but that is at least a valid criticism.

What I personally would like to see is a separation between how fast the AI reacts and their boni. On normal difficulity they react so slow, and on harder difficulties you can only win with some boring exploits.

defchaunal

May 25, 2020
Hi Mr Zed, as a big fan of your game, I wanted to make a request as a fan of CFNM, that I (assume) doesnt take any real time to code and can be toggled on and off...is there a way to make it so that when a character is using dick/strapon for the sex moves, their bottom attire doesnt come off automatically? Just like it doesnt come off with the foreplay moves, unless the opponent already took them off?

Someone Here

May 27, 2020
Hi guys, question to those who are well versed in the game, does anyone know what determines the final winning position of the characters?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, question to those who are well versed in the game, does anyone know what determines the final winning position of the characters?
I do not understand the question.
The final winning position is the one that was currently playing as one of the characters climaxed.

If you mean the sex movement after climax, if you won, you can select it, if the AI won, a random one is selected.

Someone Here

May 27, 2020
My mistake in explaining, I was referring to the position where the losing character is lying in the ring and the winner is standing over her. Example on the screenshot. 1590606964553.png

Reactions: MrZed

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hi Mr Zed, as a big fan of your game, I wanted to make a request as a fan of CFNM, that I (assume) doesnt take any real time to code and can be toggled on and off...is there a way to make it so that when a character is using dick/strapon for the sex moves, their bottom attire doesnt come off automatically? Just like it doesnt come off with the foreplay moves, unless the opponent already took them off?
Im glad you enjoy the game!
That is a balance reason mostly, but for CFNM bodysuits are the best option as they dont come off completely!

It is random, i want to add more win poses based on character's personality or remaining hp, but i haven't had the time to do it yet!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes