Someone Here

May 27, 2020
Im glad you enjoy the game!
That is a balance reason mostly, but for CFNM bodysuits are the best option as they dont come off completely!

It is random, i want to add more win poses based on character's personality or remaining hp, but i haven't had the time to do it yet!
I understand, thank you for your explanation, I liked your game very much and hope for its further development.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i'm having a problem in 0.8c and its making my character keep getting their ass kicked every time i use spectator mode or auto play.
from what i can tell, every time the player-side AI uses the domination action, it uses up my character's stamina like normal but my character LOSES domination instead of gaining it.
this didn't happen in 0.8b.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Oh yeah, that was a hilarious bug, i mistakenly put a - in place of a +.
It has been fixed in the later demos, but im unsure if it is fixed in the public one.

Also, new update yesterday adding 5 (8 including lesbian variations) new movements!

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Had been playing a bit with the 8.0c creation and custom character fights. Love the creation itself and the basic idea of the custom fights. Its just very annoying that it shoves the one male char (kinda my main) into the lot; sometimes multiple times. Quit and restarted the game for almost half an hour till a row without him and without too many duplicates or even guest only appeared.

Custom survival mode would be out of question since no matter what sooner or later he would appear.

A real custom row would be nice. One where one can select which characters can enter. It could even be mixed with the custom; guest and KFC main cast. Their starting positions could still be randomly mixed.

Or alternatively a marker in the character customization (or in the character selection) that excludes marked characters from being able to be randomly chosen in whatever combat mode is about to start.

Reactions: Awkward_Aardvark

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
As Zed is a doofus and forgot to add any information what will most likely be in the next version here is a link to the corresponding Patreon post:

Reactions: Schlong50 and MrZed

jarb01

May 18, 2017
i expected there would be a public demo version of 0.8d or 0.8e but i guess not. oh well.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
There will probably be a last public demo before launch, but not until august i think, i still have lots of things to add to make a worthwile free demo. (that has different content than the current one!)

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
There will probably be a last public demo before launch, but not until august i think, i still have lots of things to add to make a worthwile free demo. (that has different content than the current one!)
Zed, thanks for ur work, I really enjoy ur game! Hope to see online and 2vs2 in future! Ur game is awsome and I really like that u communicate with ur players/fans not only at patreon, but with poor ones too.

MrZed, did u thinked about ur next game? I have a little concept for the game but with really same mechanics. U now game about sneaky cheating(how weird this is sounds like). We have bar with the pleasure, cum and sound(noise), bar of sound depends of type and speed of movement and too big noise will short our time or end the game. And point to cum faster than other person find player. Finding may depend of a timer and sound bar(or noise bar). And really same mechanics with choising of movement, speed of movement, and random events which influe time for example. I not game developer and don`t know that much as u but I can write about how I see this game more, but it`s just my fantasies... I hope u or other forum dudes will like this kind of game(forum guys if u will like game like this by mrZed write this pls, support me).

And about kyfc, maybe u add a ability to recover clothes or even hero which base on faster ruin clothes or recovering self clothes.

Thanks for u work again,mrZed!
(Hope Zed will read this)
(Sorry for my english guys)

Reactions: Estella69

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I already have planned my next game, in fact i been getting assets and preparing stuff over the last few months for it. It's going to be a 3d Action Cyberpunk third person Slasher/Shooter game. (with ofcourse a lot of sex) That is all i can say for now, as i first need to finish Kinky Fight Club.

I think that the idea of recovering clothes will only slow-down the pace of the game, as in having to re-dress yourself and then the enemy having to re-undress you. It's not a bad idea, but im trying to avoid matches getting too long.

I
Is there anything we can do to fix that spectator Domination bug in 0.8c?
Not really, (at least not that i know). I would say just get the patreon version, or wait until August for the pre-release beta.

Sorry about that (bugs aren't intentional)

Reactions: OnyxShadow

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
can someone give me some tips to farm coins quick?
like creating a oc with specifick states and moves or something?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Buy Zed's Gamble and then Future Funding first. Those two will increase the amount of coins you'll get from then on.
Create an OC with 20 Dominance, spend the rest of the points on Resilience and Prowess, and choose Powerful Grabs as the passive.

Start a movement and use Defend immediately.

If the AI starts to struggle escape continue to use Defend. If the AI still have plenty of energy use Hold Position once between two Defends to make them expand more energy. Your main focus is to have almost full energy when the AI escapes. Once the AI escapes you can immediately start a movement again, again use Defend immediately.

If the AI does not struggle escape alternate between Dominate and Defend. You will regenerate a little more energy than you expend this way, so sometimes you can use Dominate twice in a row.
With 20 Dominance you should have ~85% Domination after two or three uses of Dominate. The AI will now try to struggle escape. Use Energy Rush, Hold Position and Dominate again to get to 100% Domination.
From that point onward you simply alternate between Defend and Hold Position, because Powerful Graps increases the cost increase of struggle escape for the opponent the AI will be unable to ever escape.

That way you should get one win every 2-4 minutes.

Combining that with Survival (you need to buy that in the shop) on Easy Mode should yield even more coins more quickly, but I had enough coins to buy anything I wanted before Survival was introduced, so I am not sure if the investment of 1000 coins for Survival is worth it.

And of course, if you do not want to grind for coins you can also just edit the savegame.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Hi! The saves are available from one version to another? Where is the save folder in Win 10?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The game should automatically use the old save.

The save file is located in
"C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_Z\Kinky Fight Club\KYFC.sex"

Reactions: Maryus
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes