Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I want to help for this game, now, here and for free:

1. Please, please FIX the camera in the "mouse mode". I need to press Esc, to move my mouse on the fighting buttons and to press Esc again, and to continue with the mouse over the buttons. Just not to change the camera that is focusing on the fighters. The point is that the camera moves with the mouse, in the mouse mode when I go to buttons. This camera can't be moved with the directional buttons?
2. The Surrender option, when we choose the mode to be finished: Is too short the time. We need more time to like it, to feel the surrender part. All the white bar must be empty from the start. I want to surrender, but is so quick. Where is the joy part?
3. The game must be opened for modes: I want to add my personal text in talking, to be more sexy and tempting. I want some black widow text or gold digger text, even in my language.
4. A little more work at the bodies, to be a little more real.

I want to buy this game, when will be finished. All the best for you!

Last edited:

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
So I've given the game a second chance and it was frustrating to figure things out but I figured out why I was struggling so much. My advice would be to have a practice mode to explore the mechanics on your own in a safe environment because, TBH, the tutorial is not enough to figure out the mechanics that you need to know to handle anything beyond easy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Rather than trying to figure things out, have you read the Help that with the description of what everything does?
Or what is the thing that makes things complicated for you?

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
Hello Mr. Zed what's up man.
A doubt about the Kinky Fight Club on Steam ..
it will be released Early September 2020 right?
more or less how much will it cost?(like a base knows)
Tk you for your attention :BootyTime:
buzz.gif

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
According to Zed's latest comments about this the price will be about $25. Those who have pledged at least this amount will get the finished game for free.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
not sure about the chair (will need a demo first):unsure:
also latex is nice and all but i prefer them fight nude:p

also have you considered a mud or oiled skin mode?
or when they get horny their skins get all wet and stuff
(to be more "realistic"):p

also i buy the game (on steam) when you add more titfuck attacks:love:
(like 69 titfuck or ground lifted titfuck or titifuck blowjob or somthink like that)
or 2v2/1v2 match mode

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Still a bit undecided if Patreon or Steam but whatever it will be I'll prolly wait out the simple offline no BS attached f95 installer regardless. ;)

Some things I'm curious about; the ability to somehow choose the gender from the custom pool in arcade or survival. I'd love to use it but it kind of ruins it if i.e. in Survival the third opponent is my guys mirror instead of one of the woman.

"Keep Going" even longer? Sometimes I really wanna take my victory time; also would be nice if one could not only choose between to own but also the opponents positions.

Boobs. Maybe a very subjective matter; but IMO they look a bit odd. Unpacked at least. I mostly let them keep the top. Maybe I just need to adjust the size more. IDK.

Keep up the good work MrZed! :)

PS:

not really.
Maybe in the future ill add a space for Modding the text of the dirty talk System.
Also Sexy stuff is coming soon!
View attachment 714158
a) lookin forward to it
b) I look at this and have the "test your might" Mortal Kombat movie theme in my head :p

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Well there's already 3 titjob movements started from the girls, and one titfuck started by the guys, some breastsucking (one in a bearhug, other in the ground, and other standing), and one Breastsmother (also one of the stages of other move includes another breasmother!)
But finding good positions to make titjobs is hard heh.
It has been added in this (yet unreleased update) that you cannot be mirror-matched when playing with custom chars in Arcade.
i can't remember if i set it to survival too.

Also here are some random screenies.

And yes, the chair scene includes one move of each type, including titjob/titsuck, handjobs, orals, footjobs and all that nice thingies.
And any time i add another device in the future it will also include one of each moves!

Reactions: decker2 and Maryus

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
And yes, the chair scene includes one move of each type, including titjob/titsuck, handjobs, orals, footjobs and all that nice thingies.
And any time i add another device in the future it will also include one of each moves!
how many devices you plan to add?
will they all be like where one is chained up while the other makes them come?
(not really what i think of a "fight club"):confused:

also the 69-tit fuck is a :cool: move i'm sure many others would like it to;)

also what about oiled or more wet skins?

also i guess you rather add more devices and that story mode then 2v2 or 1v2....

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
(not really what i think of a "fight club")
That game mode is always 2 rounds. Each character has a go at their opponent, and the one who made their opponent come faster wins.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
how many devices you plan to add?
(not really what i think of a "fight club"):confused:
also i guess you rather add more devices and that story mode then 2v2 or 1v2....
That's why it is an optional mode, the main mode is still the same as usual.
For launch i wont' expect to add another one, but in the future probably a bit more, based on patron polls.
While adding 2v2 or stuff like that is a whole different world in complexity level...

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
That's why it is an optional mode, the main mode is still the same as usual.
For launch i wont' expect to add another one, but in the future probably a bit more, based on patron polls.
While adding 2v2 or stuff like that is a whole different world in complexity level...
When u plan to release a new free version?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes