DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Anybody have any strategies for Bound Play? I've won a couple times (on Easy, admittedly), but it was out of pure dumb luck.

Perhaps I'm just playing it wrong, but it seems to me that the defensive side was given too much power. I don't have a lot of trouble lasting a whole seven minute round (again, I'll admit this was on Easy), but it's a whole other story with making the bound character cum. Your abilities on the offensive side of things are just too weak in comparison to the defense, IMO.
  • Arouse doesn't seem to do much other than fill the Arousal meter faster. It's struck me as pretty much useless after it's been filled up.
  • Overdrive is WAY too weak in comparison to the defense's Reset, which outlasts it and drains more of the Arousal and Ecstasis bars than you'd be filling. Once I figured out what Overdrive did, I tried to use it as a counter move for that, but yeah, that didn't work out very well at all.
  • If Motivate has any use, I haven't found it yet. At first, I thought it got rid of the "Weary" status, but after some testing, I found that it has no effect on that whatsoever. That just means it's time to change positions.
  • If there's a strategy behind advancing stages on your chosen position and changing speeds, I haven't figured it out yet.
And on the defensive side, the only ability that I wonder about is "Focus". It doesn't seem to do anything. Ditto for Motivate. And again, Reset is the bane of my existence when I'm up against it. I could be well on my way to winning, but once the opponent activates it (and they WILL, no matter how much you lock them down)...Well, the ability pretty much lives up to its name. There doesn't seem to be any way to stop it, either.

Can anybody shed some light on all of this? Because otherwise, I'm really digging this new feature.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I wish you Guys good Luck with this Game. The Idea is good, the "domination or get dominated" part is great. How the Moves change with the domination , really impressiv. I just dont like the playstation 2 graphic. And the "Cum" sound is horrible in my ears.

Reactions: Choo-choo

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
ok that Bound Play is atleast unique i quess:cautious:
but i buy this for the 4 paizuri moves
especially the ground titjob 2 is great:love::p:love:
good job on that(y)

it gonna be 20 bugs on steam right?

also
Future DLCs will always include new moves and cool stuff!
how much per dlc?
and how many you planning?
(i want more paizuri and 2-2,/1-2 dlc also oil/mud fight and better graphics):p

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I will definetly do a tutorial on BoundPlay later on.

The game will be 20 bucks on Steam, yeah.
And how the DLCs will be updated is still something i have yet to decide based on other factors.

If you move the selection with the keys in Boundplay it shows what each action/ability does.
Motivate increases your attacking stat (if you are attacking) or defense stat (if you are defending).
Try not using it once, and then try using it 5-6 times and you will see a big difference in the Ecstasis that you can deal per second.

But essentially the main Strategy is Advance Stage, Speed up, change when your opponent gets resistant or you get Weary, use Empower or other specials in the meantime.
Gameplay is purposely way simpler in this mode.

Reactions: DSX93

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
If you move the selection with the keys in Boundplay it shows what each action/ability does.
Motivate increases your attacking stat (if you are attacking) or defense stat (if you are defending).
Try not using it once, and then try using it 5-6 times and you will see a big difference in the Ecstasis that you can deal per second.
Ah, that explains it. I was hovering my mouse over the options (and I guess it doesn't help that I have the option to play the game using the mouse enabled), so I never saw any information about what these new actions and abilities were supposed to do.

I'll give this Motivate tip a go. Should I expect it to hold up against Reset, or am I supposed to use another ability against that?

But essentially the main Strategy is Advance Stage, Speed up, change when your opponent gets resistant or you get Weary, use Empower or other specials in the meantime.
I tried that, but still had a hard time getting my opponent to cum. Once Reset gets activated, it's a wrap.

Gameplay is purposely way simpler in this mode.
Ironically, I've actually been having a way harder time with this mode than I ever have with regular matches. The only thing that's easier to me is playing it one-handed. That was actually the main draw for me; the opponent not being able wiggle out of whatever position I want to see.

The only real problem I have with Bound Play is the damn Reset when I'm playing offense, lol.

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
Are there cheats for more coins? Everything costs so much making it really grindy and I wasted a bunch clicking on the wrong thing..

Reactions: lak laki

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Just tried some more Bound Play and won three matches in a row. While it wasn't quite a game winning silver bullet, Motivate definitely made a difference for me.

And I was definitely playing it wrong. I went into it like it was a regular match, but this requires more patience.

Get a Motivate buff or a few going at the start of the match, pick your position, and take it slow with advancing. Perhaps one of my biggest mistakes was doing that as soon it recharged when I should've waited until you either got Weary (turns out advancing gets rid of that too) or the opponent made themselves resistant to whatever you're doing. Just keep a steady game going, make sure you don't go crazy with Empower, and DO NOT use Overdrive until after the opponent inevitably uses Reset.

When they do, you're gonna want to press the hell out of the attack while it's recharging. If you've got enough Motivate buffs going, and you've got Empower and Overdrive ready, along with a good amount of energy, you should be able to win the round. I believe the key is making sure that the opponent doesn't get to activate Reset twice.

...On Easy, at least. Haven't tried any of the harder difficulties yet.

Yeah, I suck at this game. I admit it.

But anyway, thank you for the tip, Mr. Zed!

Reactions: MrZed and Schlong50

MayuKitsune

Apr 5, 2018
hey is there a way for me to cheat in coins with cheat engine? I love the game but I feel like its too much grinding to get what i want for me

Reactions: lak laki

Prold

Dec 6, 2019
Released version 0.9А. for Patreon supporters.
Changelog here:

Reactions: MrZed

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
If you want make money without cheats:
Make your own fighter and dont level him/her up. so all stats are only 5. Give a weakness that help you to win and then fight your selfmade fighter with other fighters. Even or hardest level the AI lose because of the low stats.

Reactions: MrZed
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes