MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
You can kind of yourself by creating a custom opponent with really low scores and challenge her/him in versus mode.
That's actually a very smart idea!

On a side note: im adding a new Cheat to the next update which allows to completely disable the opponent's AI.
Which leaves them...kind of...helpless...

It's an amazing way to "practice" heh.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
MrZed
were are located the save files of the game?
i earned a lot of coins and made my characters like i wanted and i dont want to lose it all in the next patch

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
There are two different save locations.
The Coins and all the unlocked stuff is located in the Appdata/locallow folders, and that will never be lost when updating the game.

The Characters however are in the Game's data folder. There is a Folder called Characters, all your characters are there, when the next update comes, you just copy the Characters folder to the Characters folder in the new update.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Custom Char non-mirror When playing in Arcade mode you won't fight agaisnt your own character anymore.
Awesome (and everything else too)! :D

Have you considered some kind of early access on steam? The release date there is still correct?

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I hope you have plans to make 2vs1 fights in future :p
I dunno how the mechanics for that would work in this game.

However, 2v2 with tagging in and out (with the usual 2v1 shenanigans) could be appealing. Its probably too much to ask from a technical perspective, though.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THIS GAME ON STEAM.
BTW, I WANT A LOT OF COSTUMES AND NEW POSITION AS DLC.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
So far in the game there are... eh... 150 Different costumes for the base characters, plus each Guest character will have their own 5 costumes (so that's 30 more!), and each Local character can get their own 5 (so that's another 30).
There is definetly a lot of Costumes!
And in the Character creator there are over 300 different combination of clothing and textures/colors for each part (for the girls, for the guys is way less). So the total of possible costumes is like....i dont know, a fucking lot!
heh

Future DLCs will always include new moves and cool stuff!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes