iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Aside from acting like a little bitch you bring up a good point, the story could do with a skip dialogue button.
Yeah, realising now that Arcade mode exists, most of my complaint was maybe too much
Some of the storyline for the campaign mode is interesting (the rival character) but lots of it is still dreck though.

The opening especially is bad 3d models and the introductions of characters I don't care about just to get to the core plot premise.

It's frustrating to have to mash through bad dialogue.
Not helping was the fact that I ahd to create my character three times because the game kept resetting me to default.

Reactions: Punk80954

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, realising now that Arcade mode exists, most of my complaint was maybe too much
Some of the storyline for the campaign mode is interesting (the rival character) but lots of it is still dreck though.

The opening especially is bad 3d models and the introductions of characters I don't care about just to get to the core plot premise.

It's frustrating to have to mash through bad dialogue.
Not helping was the fact that I ahd to create my character three times because the game kept resetting me to default.
Definitely agree that the rival was the best part of the story, and I did the same thing as you, I finished the story but couldn’t tell you anything about it because I didn’t care after the intro. Just clicked the continue button as fast as I could. too much focus set out of the club I think.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Bloody hell, I'm at a lost here. After the load screen, it crashes and says something about Stream, but I can't seem to figure out what I need. I click on the store, which is the only link it gives me, nothing available. It's probably going to be something simple I am missing, but right now, I am at a lost what exactly it is.

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017

Ornj-geus

Dec 19, 2019
Yea...it's just sending me to the store page on steam
I'm pretty sure it's broken. using what small amount of tech brain I have, I tried removing the steam_api64.dll file (found in Data>Plugins). This should stop the game from going to the steam store, and it does. But the game still crashes.

Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yea...it's just sending me to the store page on steam
Version Appears Broken. Crashes and takes you to the Steam game page every time.
I'm pretty sure it's broken. using what small amount of tech brain I have, I tried removing the steam_api64.dll file (found in Data>Plugins). This should stop the game from going to the steam store, and it does. But the game still crashes.
Well, at least now I know it isn't just something I am missing here. Was driving this crazy chick here even more nuts than I normally am trying to figure this out. But thank you, guys, does make me feel a little bit better knowing that isn't just me that seems to be overlooking how to fix it.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Cracked
- - - -

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v1.03 steam version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also this thread sounds kinda salty...
if you dont like the story mode there are 4 other game modes without lore;)

Thanks for sharing

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The version that was uploaded to the OP is most likely the Steam version. So you either need to have the game on Steam, or use some kind of Steam emulator.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The version that was uploaded to the OP is most likely the Steam version. So you either need to have the game on Steam, or use some kind of Steam emulator.
i actually mentioned it's the steam version:rolleyes:
(i just zip the game folder in my steamapps\common library and up it on mega...)
so you need to use a steam emulator or crack
or buy the game yourself;)

Last edited:

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Does anybody know where the Guest characters are stored? Maybe it's just me, but they're not showing up in the Characters subfolder in "Kinky Fight Club_Data", just the Local ones. I'm always creating new characters, to the point where I replace all the Guest characters (that is, if I'm not bringing characters I made in previous versions over to fill a spot in the current one).

I took a look through the AppData and found nothing of the sort.

One other thing I noticed that was different with the character data was that the Local folder didn't show up until after I saved a character in the Creator. Is there something that I need to do to make the Guest folder show up, or is it in another spot or just not there anymore?

Or is it a matter of what version you have? I don't have the Steam version.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
I mean, ok, we have a "fight", but it's all using the keyboard numbers, there is no combos, no punchs and kicks... I feel like playing a turn-based animated VN...

• Angry
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I mean, ok, we have a "fight", but it's all using the keyboard numbers, there is no combos, no punchs and kicks... I feel like playing a turn-based animated VN...
it's called "battle fuck" there is no punching or kicking...
just fucking your opponents into submission:love:
till they faint or die:p

and what you mean turn-based, its obviously real time...

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes