TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Not sure if intended, but if you do not select "Keep Going" in Versus mode the buttons for "Retry" and "Back to Main Menu" do not appear ata ll.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
No way past Miss Energyreactor 30k with the new version either. Also my guy still sets to this pink lipstick all the time even though I never picked it in any custom version. I think I will leave it alone for a few versions.

edit: Did it. I was probably tired and pressed all the wrong buttons after the new version. Plus I think that one was supposed to be a though opponent since the one after her where better manageable.

Last edited:

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Is it just me, or does Bound Play not work anymore? Several times now, I've tried to play a match, but it never gets past the "Now Loading" stage.

And that's the thing; the game doesn't go to a loading screen like it would for a regular match. After I've chosen a stage (and it doesn't matter which one), it just says "Now Loading", and then it stays there. Now, I've got an older computer, but I'm not sure if that's the issue. I've waited over five minutes to see if there would be any changes (FAR longer than I've ever had to wait for anything to happen when I play this game), and nothing.

Everything else works just fine with the sole exclusion of Bound Play.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
IT's broken rn, ill upload a fix today hopefully, i broke it accidentally in the last update.

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
IT's broken rn, ill upload a fix today hopefully, i broke it accidentally in the last update.
Hi Zed, if we have a bug report should we tell you here, or over at your discord? I don't readily use discord, but I can if that's your preferred method.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
don't really care about the bound play mode so i didn't notice....
bug fix

also try not to break the game with the next update;)

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hi Zed, if we have a bug report should we tell you here, or over at your discord? I don't readily use discord, but I can if that's your preferred method.
I pay more attention to Discord, so if you could go over there it would be better!

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Checking the save files there are completed romance flags for Marlene, Lucy, Kat, BigT (I'm guessing if you fight male opponents) and Alessa. Is there any walkthrough to know how to get each? Because without a skip button or optional fights after first win, each playthrough can take hours and missing on the route you're going for really sucks.

Reactions: srg91 and Omar128

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
MrZed ; at match 22 I fought the invisible girl. Meaning only a black leather suit and and red hair. No name either in front of the dirty talk. Looked bit like a bug.

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
MrZed ; at match 22 I fought the invisible girl. Meaning only a black leather suit and and red hair. No name either in front of the dirty talk. Looked bit like a bug.
Black pleather suit, red hair (dyed), Dollar Tree cloaking system...Sounds like you were fighting Dark Arachna.

• Haha
Reactions: Schlong50

Doda1021

May 31, 2020
I cant get the game working, it closes after a loading screen and opens store page in steam. Any other way to have it work other than an emulator? Every time I try to download one my browser stops it and tells me it's a virus.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
I cant get the game working, it closes after a loading screen and opens store page in steam. Any other way to have it work other than an emulator? Every time I try to download one my browser stops it and tells me it's a virus.
Get the v1.0.0 folder. Go into Kinky Fight Club\Kinky Fight Club_Data\Plugins.

Copy everything in v1.0.0 and paste it into v1.0.1.

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Has anybody pulled off a successful romance yet? First there was the failure with Marlene, and I've just finished up a playthrough where I went after Alessa and got friendzoned again, presumably because I kept standing up for Leonard (I'm not a fan of nerd bashing).

Is it possible to romance other characters, if it's possible at all? And if it is, to those who have pulled it off, could you provide a list of all the correct choices? I've gotten the impression that you're not allowed to make mistakes.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes