sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I meant to ask: PotatoCake? Why!? :unsure:

You're supposed to unlock the gallery by completing story mode btw - in case the price is too steep for you and you don't cheat (and that actually works - I can't tell).
You also unlock hardcore story mode this way - forget about keeping a 100% wins record.

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
You also unlock hardcore story mode this way - forget about keeping a 100% wins record.
Actually, it's not that hard if you already know how to play and you spend your points properly (I recommend focusing on Domination and Resilience first: You're gonna wanna be able to get yourself into a dominant position and be able to keep it before you worry about your offense and damage resistance). The AI can really push it with the cheapness (I've lost count of how many times I went to work on stripping my opponent and them making a move on me the moment the animation ends and pulling back-to-back Dominations and Advances, often within the same match), but it's definitely doable. I'm almost at 50 wins, an undefeated streak that stretched from the very beginning to where I am now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 11, 2020
I just want a lot of coins cheat.
I can't seem to find my save, even when looking in the "Mr_Z" folder in appdata.

Nevermind: It seems I had to play at least 1 match.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
For some reason my new (Male) character seems to be locked in Passive role, no matter what I do or option I check/uncheck. Any known fix for that?

edit: got it. Story mode doesn't save stuff, the Arcade settings is saved and takes precedence. So, if you forgot you played Bound play as a female...

Last edited:
Reactions: DSX93

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Gratulations to your release Mr. Z! :)

Places where you can buy the game:

Anyone why the base price for the game is ~$4 cheaper on Steam?

Properly does not work as other people do not have it in their Steam library.
I don't know but not having having to worry about any online shenanigans and an backup zip that does not need any launchers and whatnot is worth some extra $ for me. Thanks for the links (y)

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I knew SOME losses would be acceptable, but 100%? I thought that would've led to a game over for sure.
Not much at all. You just don't make it into the quarter finals (I mean, of course!). Story still goes on, except for the extras.
I noticed there's a bunch of alternate dialogue with Marlene. Maybe there's a perfect route. I'm not all that interested in her, but that'd be a bad move indeed if there's no "Girlfriend end"... Which I suspect is the case.

edit: there's a bunch of variables in the save; reputations, bunnyquest??, romance... I have zero clue what use they have (if they're working to start with) but I'll probably wait for the next patch/bugfix to experiment.

There's bound (ah ah) to be a few patches incoming, so maybe there'll be some changes about this too - apart from the obvious bugfixes. Another argument in favor of supporting a Patreon dev who completed a game <nudge nudge>

Last edited:
Reactions: DSX93

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Welp, it seems DLSite fucked up, i had set up the price to be 20, same as everywhere, and they are uploading the incorrect version, ima shoot them an email rn. fuck.
Regarding the romances: Marlene romance is more centered around being a companion to her rather than just saying nice things (which is something she says everybody else does), while Alessa's romance is just saying nice things to her, since she likes that.
Matt vs Zed endings are not one better than the other, it is essentially prioritizing justice over friends (or vice versa), but if you win the league then none of the endings are bad per se.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so then it's a dlsite problem..
well already played over 2 hours on steam anyway:oops:

also on patreon says you're going to add dlcs and new moves:love:
will there be a 2v2/1v2 or mud/oil match dlc?
(i buy these)

also how about adding more moves to the 1. 2. foreplay moves set in the character creation?
(having 2 moves to be spanking/kissing or groping is kinda lame...)
also i would love to see a improvement on the girl vs girl scissoring moves:p

also about that next game Project Nexus will it have battle fuck to?

also is there a reason why you don't post in the steam discussions or are you that zeker guy?

Last edited:

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Regarding the romances: Marlene romance is more centered around being a companion to her rather than just saying nice things (which is something she says everybody else does), while Alessa's romance is just saying nice things to her, since she likes that.
Matt vs Zed endings are not one better than the other, it is essentially prioritizing justice over friends (or vice versa), but if you win the league then none of the endings are bad per se.
That's kind of counter-intuitive. And I don't recall many other options with Marlene that didn't seem either distant, rude, or even dickish. So when are you not supposed to be nice?

And again, it would've been nice if she gave the player hints that they were screwing up early on. Waiting until the very end of the story, until the biggest day of your Kinky Fighting career to tell you that she just wants to be friends is just monumentally bitchy. If I knew she was gonna play it like that just because I happened to be a little too nice for her liking, I never would've bothered with her.

"Prioritizing justice over friends"...Didn't see it like that. I thought about it more as a matter of trust and faith: Do you choose to continue your efforts with Mr. Zed, who you know isn't dirty, but also doesn't have the greatest of means to take down the bad guys, or do you choose to collaborate with Matt, who...

And thank you so much for putting a gallery in. It's so nice to be able to enjoy the animations without having to contend with either the AI or whatever time you have until one of the characters orgasms. I didn't see the animations for Bound Play, though. Did I miss something, or is that not in the gallery?

jehfwehfoiwejfioj

Jun 17, 2020
I'd love some advice on how to just earn a bunch of coins without having to grind (no interest in story mode). I've tried messing with cheat engine and playing with KYFC.sex files but have no clue how to edit the values since its just [ACK] in front the "kcoins" file.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I'd love some advice on how to just earn a bunch of coins without having to grind (no interest in story mode).
Buy Zed's Gamble and then Future Funding first. Those two will increase the amount of coins you'll get from then on.
Create an OC with 20 Dominance, spend the rest of the points on Resilience and Prowess, and choose Powerful Grabs as the passive.

Start a movement and use Defend immediately.

If the AI starts to struggle escape continue to use Defend. If the AI still have plenty of energy use Hold Position once between two Defends to make them expand more energy. Your main focus is to have almost full energy when the AI escapes. Once the AI escapes you can immediately start a movement again, again use Defend immediately.

If the AI does not struggle escape alternate between Dominate and Defend. You will regenerate a little more energy than you expend this way, so sometimes you can use Dominate twice in a row.
With 20 Dominance you should have ~85% Domination after two or three uses of Dominate. The AI will now try to struggle escape. Use Energy Rush, Hold Position and Dominate again to get to 100% Domination.
From that point onward you simply alternate between Defend and Hold Position, because Powerful Graps increases the cost increase of struggle escape for the opponent the AI will be unable to ever escape.

That way you should get one win every 2-4 minutes.

Combining that with Survival (you need to buy that in the shop) on Easy Mode should yield even more coins more quickly, but I had enough coins to buy anything I wanted before Survival was introduced, so I am not sure if the investment of 1000 coins for Survival is worth it.

And of course, if you do not want to grind for coins you can also just edit the savegame.
The game should automatically use the old save.

The save file is located in
"C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_Z\Kinky Fight Club\KYFC.sex"
Unless something has been changed you should be able to simply change the value of coins with an online save game editor.

jehfwehfoiwejfioj

Jun 17, 2020
Thanks! I was really confused since the online save editor didnt mention it worked with .sex files so i had tried literally every file but that one!

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I meant to ask: PotatoCake? Why!? :unsure:
Cause it's fun! Honestly that is the safest safeword ever, it automatically kills any mood.

edit: got it. Story mode doesn't save stuff, the Arcade settings is saved and takes precedence. So, if you forgot you played Bound play as a female...
That's an interesting oversight on my part, i will fix it soon.

so then it's a dlsite problem..
well already played over 2 hours on steam anyway:oops:

also on patreon says you're going to add dlcs and new moves:love:
will there be a 2v2/1v2 or mud/oil match dlc?
(i buy these)

also how about adding more moves to the 1. 2. foreplay moves set in the character creation?
(having 2 moves to be spanking/kissing or groping is kinda lame...)
also i would love to see a improvement on the girl vs girl scissoring moves:p

also about that next game Project Nexus will it have battle fuck to?

also is there a reason why you don't post in the steam discussions or are you that zeker guy?
Yeah, DLsite is not the easiest people to work with, specially after all the censoring they keep asking me to do.

I want to add Tag-teams (as in switch chars, and maybe some 2 on 1 moves), but in order to do that i definetly need to hire someone for animations, cause ANY 2vs1 animation will require at least 6 variations per move. (consider all the possiblities between genders and roles)
I haven't tought on mud/oil, not sure if it is something much people want, and being honest i always prioritize the request from patrons (cause they literally enable me to work on the game). but if there is enough interest i may try to find a way for it.

Project Nexus will have a way simpler system for sex, as based on the feedback i got KYFC's system was too complex, but it will have the option to fuck out your opponents (rather than shoot them)

Actually my real nickname is Zeker. Zed is just a variant that i made when i started this out of fear of being doxxed or stuff like that.

Reactions: decker2

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Not sure if that is a thing with the release version or if it just became more apparent to me but I feel the combatants are far to escape happy. And by to far I mean a chick goes into offense; attacks with a femdom riding signature (!) move and immediatly spams escape herself and generally behaves like she has only a 0,5 sec cooldown on energy rush. IMO a system where the longer the fight proceeds to more expensive and useless escape becomes but the more cheaper and easier to use resist/defend will be would make more sense (and would be more fun :sneaky: ).

Completely unrelated to that: you should totally proofread any future story modes before release.

(itch.io version in case thats relevant)

A new project with a simpler BF system? Looking forward for more :) (but do not forget to iron out the wrong kind of kinks in the KFC ;) ).

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes