sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Cause it's fun! Honestly that is the safest safeword ever, it automatically kills any mood.
I beg to differ. 1601701231452.png
Look at these sexy curves, dat soft but tight bod. Tortillas de patatas are the sexiest potato food (provided you use 5-10% the volume of oil those Spaniards tell you to use). And don't get me started about the tortitas de papa from guate... :p

More seriously, I also think revising story mode should likely be a priority. In particular:
- the UI. Really. "skip previously read" and keyboard shortcuts, at the very least.
- the models look ugly from this angle - mostly the females. Consider making some use of the posing system, and giving the girls their own pose.
- proofreading... There's a lot of work, also related to following point:
- side stories for a few characters. I'd love to woo Lorelei, or at least Rival. The story needs greater replayability, and ways for us to discover, and get to like this or that character.

Looking forward next week's patch and the next! I hope you get good feedback (and constructive critics instead of one-liners :D).
Good game, and a great bargain none the less. Dungeon coup also sounds like a fun new project.

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I want to add Tag-teams (as in switch chars, and maybe some 2 on 1 moves), but in order to do that i definetly need to hire someone for animations, cause ANY 2vs1 animation will require at least 6 variations per move. (consider all the possiblities between genders and roles)
If you ever add tag-teams and 2-vs-1 matches I suggest you add 4 (or 8) new movements per character. 2 for the active and passive role, and in each role one with a female tag partner and one with a male tag partner.
In total you properly have to make the same number of animations, but you have to make less variations (usually only 2) and players a more precise control which tag move their char is using in which constellation.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Not sure if that is a thing with the release version or if it just became more apparent to me but I feel the combatants are far to escape happy. And by to far I mean a chick goes into offense; attacks with a femdom riding signature (!) move and immediatly spams escape herself and generally behaves like she has only a 0,5 sec cooldown on energy rush. IMO a system where the longer the fight proceeds to more expensive and useless escape becomes but the more cheaper and easier to use resist/defend will be would make more sense (and would be more fun :sneaky: ).

Completely unrelated to that: you should totally proofread any future story modes before release.

(itch.io version in case thats relevant)

A new project with a simpler BF system? Looking forward for more :) (but do not forget to iron out the wrong kind of kinks in the KFC ;) ).
What do you mean with ironing the wrong kind of kinks? i may be missing the cultural reference D:

That escape thing may be a misbehavior on the AI, im gonna check it tomorrow.
Also next game the BF will be WAY simpler. It will probably be more based managing energy and only having 2 options: dominate or escape. (This is for Project Nexus, as for Dungeon Coup will not include a Dominate mechanic form the go)

The game is so complicated. I just want to beat my meat for god sake.
Gonna be honest: Yes, it is way too complex for the simplicity of most H-games (with most people just used to VNs) But, you could always play it in easy withouth Quick Time events, or use the Gallery :D

Also, regarding Story: I don't think i will keep adding much more to the story, mostly because of the memory bug, which is a nasty bug that only happens in the version im using for this project (and updating the projects fucks everything up). Essentially the more dialogues there are the more it takes to load every time you write something. Im speaking of around 1 minute wait per line you write... It escalated so horribly.
But, im already working with someone to get proofreading and essentially an english translation.
The guy who helped me writting stuff is also a native spanish speaker and his english turned out to be lower than expected. He is doing a (mandatory if he wants to work in the next project) english writting course now, but ill also keep someone to proofread at hand :D

Regarding 2vs1 i was planning something like that, but is still a lot of animations to be done D:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
What do you mean with ironing the wrong kind of kinks? i may be missing the cultural reference D:

Also next game the BF will be WAY simpler. It will probably be more based managing energy and only having 2 options: dominate or escape. (This is for Project Nexus, as for Dungeon Coup will not include a Dominate mechanic form the go)

Gonna be honest: Yes, it is way too complex for the simplicity of most H-games (with most people just used to VNs) But, you could always play it in easy withouth Quick Time events, or use the Gallery :D

Also, regarding Story: I don't think i will keep adding much more to the story, mostly because of the memory bug, which is a nasty bug that only happens in the version im using for this project (and updating the projects fucks everything up). Essentially the more dialogues there are the more it takes to load every time you write something. Im speaking of around 1 minute wait per line you write... It escalated so horribly.
But, im already working with someone to get proofreading and essentially an english translation.
The guy who helped me writting stuff is also a native spanish speaker and his english turned out to be lower than expected. He is doing a (mandatory if he wants to work in the next project) english writting course now, but ill also keep someone to proofread at hand :D

Regarding 2vs1 i was planning something like that, but is still a lot of animations to be done D:
Wrong kind of kinks = typos, bugs, etc ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cray Cray Toaster

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Could i have this game in some years with the Graphic-Quality of "Rumble Roses XX " please? This playstation 2 graphic is not turning me on. The game itself is great, dont get me wrong.
I doubt it. But that gameplay but with high quality models and graphics of anything in the last two gens would be a dream indeed. Maybe Naked Fighter 3D will get there. Wait and see.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Not just the escape, the whole energy management of the enemy. At least after a certain level. The above is something I primarily observed outside story. 1v1, arcade and such. Storymode I managed all fights up to the 2nd or third after the qualification. Now I had one whose energy was in constant upswing. Like perma active energy rush. I try to escape? Almost full bar goes empty with escape bar half full followed by empty again because enemy dom moves. They try to escape? They do. Period. I might dampen it a bit by squeezing out a dom or hold; but considering the cost and recharge time its nothing more than that; a slight dampening which leaves my guy empty and the other just escaped with the bonus energy from escape but the fast recharge.

Its not that I'm in experienced or play on hard modes or something like that.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i have to agree the ai is pretty escape happy, and regenerates energy too fast:(
i play on medium three-cum mode, and even with the mighty grabs passive the ai escapes way to fast
managing energy by defending and energy rush isn't working so well....
holding position cost too much, transtsion has a 45 sec timer, counter and signature move have a long cooldown,

the ai is beat abel and dosent escapes all the time but regenerates energy to fast
maybe reduce enemy energy regeneration:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ullubu

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I also have a harder time to prevent the opponent from escaping via struggle escape. It seems either struggle escape has been made more efficient, or Defend lasts longer.

Even though the game has seemingly plenty of option during character creations it is sadly rather limited to what concepts can actually win. Domination is paramount, therefor you practically need Dominance 14, Resilience 14. As offensive is far stronger than defense high Prowess is also required. In reality the only choice you have is how you spend the remaining points between Defense and Aesthetic.
Regarding Passives, everything that gives you more Domination (Steady Progress, Improved Counter) or more Energy (Improved Counter, Escape Artist, Mighty graps) gives you the best bonus to win the Domination battle, so one of those is almost required.

The game gets a lot easier once you realize that you only need Dominate, Defend, Hold Position, Struggle Escape / Escape, Energy Rush, Counter and Signature Move.
Alternative between Dominate and Defend, if you are close to max Energy use Dominate twice. Against the AI this should slowly make you win the Domination battle. If not means the opponent spends a lot of Energy to beat you. Defend a few times until you are (nearly) max Energy, wait for the moment the opponent has little Energy, and spam Struggle Escape / Escape. Once you escape you should be in a slightly favorable position as you have more energy.

Make sure not to spend your energy at once you win the Domination battle, increase it gradually by alternating between Dominate and Defend. Otherwise you won't have enough Energy to stop the opponent from escaping with Hold Position. Alternative between Hold Position and Defend. Eventually the opponent will succeed to escape. To prolong the time you are dominating your opponent use Energy Rush to be able to spam Hold Position twice between Defend. With high enough Prowess it is often times sufficient to dominate the opponent once.

Do not use Counter or Signature Move until your opponent used their Signature Move. Defend once or twice so you are (nearly) full energy, then use Counter and Signature Move.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

The game gets a lot easier once you realize that you only need Dominate, Defend, Hold Position, Struggle Escape / Escape, Energy Rush, Counter and Signature Move.
Alternative between Dominate and Defend, if you are close to max Energy use Dominate twice. Against the AI this should slowly make you win the Domination battle. If not means the opponent spends a lot of Energy to beat you. Defend a few times until you are (nearly) max Energy, wait for the moment the opponent has little Energy, and spam Struggle Escape / Escape. Once you escape you should be in a slightly favorable position as you have more energy.

Make sure not to spend your energy at once you win the Domination battle, increase it gradually by alternating between Dominate and Defend. Otherwise you won't have enough Energy to stop the opponent from escaping with Hold Position. Alternative between Hold Position and Defend. Eventually the opponent will succeed to escape. To prolong the time you are dominating your opponent use Energy Rush to be able to spam Hold Position twice between Defend. With high enough Prowess it is often times sufficient to dominate the opponent once.

Do not use Counter or Signature Move until your opponent used their Signature Move. Defend once or twice so you are (nearly) full energy, then use Counter and Signature Move.
That is what did it for me before 1.0 and with 1.0 at the story mode low level fights (1-14). But the fight at lvl 14 and the arcade fights with maxed custom chars are different now. Just had a fight with a custom with suboptimal stats (mounting style as a weakness against my guys mounting style as a strength, high dom and mighty graps. He did it but it took about two to three times the time it did before against an opponent that is literally created to be an easy win against his stats. And it was a rather annoying energy bar ping pong that demanded all attention to itself (aka drew attention from watching the fighters away).

Diff Medium/ QTime Easy and three cum mode.

May 10, 2020
This game is really good! I like how there's depth to the bf battle system. some ppl say its too complicated but I like this WAY MORE than basically having a VN version of a sex struggle system (where it basically doesnt matter if you try to escape grabbing like no dmg or consequence). I will say tho that the AI feels like they have infinite energy or something. I thought something was wrong with the "Strong Grabs" perk but i guess ppl here are saying the AI can escape like nothing and dominate the next second later. It would be nice to see a real time energy bar for the AI that actually shows what moves the energy is used on. As for suggestions, aside from tag teams, the game is good... maybe more 1 leg in the air sex moves (I think i saw 1 maybe 2 IDK but i like seeing them). And if zed is making a new game w bf in mind i will definitely take a look.

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
So, i tried to pursue both the romance endings and I failed miserably with both Marlene and Alessa... I already tried to follow your advice (be more assertive with Alessa and more natural with Marlene) with no avail: they both rejected me at the victory party. Could you give us some more insight? Is this related to the fact that I

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
If purchasing on itch.io using credit-card, does cardholder name get shared? Looking into that option for now, since I don't have any shell companies setup yet (I'm actually looking into that...).

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Anybody knows any really similar game? I absolutely love the domination side of this game, and how animations change in realtime based on it. And futa is one of my most loved fetishes, so this game is just a really polished gem for me. Would love it to have a bit more decent models/textures though. They're not ugly, but they might be better I feel like.

I already know Enlit and his games, by the way.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Anybody knows any really similar game? I absolutely love the domination side of this game, and how animations change in realtime based on it. And futa is one of my most loved fetishes, so this game is just a really polished gem for me. Would love it to have a bit more decent models/textures though. They're not ugly, but they might be better I feel like.

I already know Enlit and his games, by the way.
You can try
https://f95zone.to/threads/naked-fighter-3d-v0-08-ultimate-sam3dx.15864/
similar game

Jan 21, 2020
Games pretty good !

Aside from the weird bug where the Gameplay settings resets itself, it's obnoxious but heck.

On the hardest difficulty it's quite the struggle huggle and I wouldn't have it any other way, it's nice to have an H-Game where you need to react quick to stay on top (quite literally).

Only real issue on the Gameplay itself would be to remove surrender from the numbers (or to set it on 9 or whatever key is far from the main actions), I haven't accidentally surrendered yet but it's only a matter a time before I do.

Reactions: zevazdeoz

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Only real issue on the Gameplay itself would be to remove surrender from the numbers (or to set it on 9 or whatever key is far from the main actions), I haven't accidentally surrendered yet but it's only a matter a time before I do.
There were a few times where I did that when I first started playing the game. And speaking of Surrender, why does the AI never do that? I never saw the point in that being a player-only action when you could always quit the match by...well, pausing the game and pressing Quit.

It doesn't have to be the safeword-type stop to the fight that it comes across as when you press Just End; it could easily be a case of you fucking your opponent so good that they give up.

That would actually be a good addition, something that nets you bonus coins and an achievement. Perhaps it could only be done by hitting your opponent's weak spots, or just doing REALLY well otherwise?

Just an idea there, Mr. Zed! If it's not too late to work that in.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes