3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone has a new link to gold blend files?
He's updating his archive all the time so I'm lost myself. Seeing his patreon it seems like he hasn't posted any new blender files archive link yet but I might be wrong.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Usually the ones that has different angles (like the Lara sofa quickie) is 40 seconds. Most of the video is around 10-20 seconds each at best IIRC
Thanks give a pass on that do you know any dev that make over 3 min videos (besides DezMall, RedMoa, MindShift, Rikolo3D, Rigid3D, BulgingSenpai & JackerMan) ?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks give a pass on that do you know any dev that make over 3 min videos (besides DezMall, RedMoa, MindShift, Rikolo3D, Rigid3D, BulgingSenpai & JackerMan) ?
Nope. Was about to recommend Bouquetman but they probably had animations only up to two minutes, I think

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
PerfectDeadBeat, Rashnemain, Nagoonimation, RadeonG3D & NYL
I see you are men of culture didn't know about Nagoon dude is one of the very best, content from DeadBeat is not my type, Rash is good, Rad was nothing special, Nyl remind me of Rikolo, thanks for giving me the names.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I see you are men of culture didn't know about Nagoon dude is one of the very best, content from DeadBeat is not my type, Rash is good, Rad was nothing special, Nyl remind me of Rikolo, thanks for giving me the names.
no problem, Nyl and Rikolo have worked together before iirc and is Radeon not your type of content?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023 April-June, 20 vids, all resolutions
Renewed all mirrors

merge with 2023, sort by date

1.gif 1.jpg
There is a number of test pics (?) on twitter, I'll include those at some point, just for the sake of completionism

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote