3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Ngl, I like this alt Lara a lot. There are tons of other animators with the standard Lara model/appearance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I like this interpretation and would be a little sad if he reverted. It has it's own identity and I think that's fair.

What is not nice is the amount of film grain/granular effect that gets constantly turned up every animation.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Agree 100%. It's like Lara turned hipster extraordinaire. Still a hot model though.
The tats are Tribal bruv, and you know she has done some hard, long, full immersions with some tribes on her adventures. Wouldn't have been shown all the real hidden treasures if she hadn't embraced going full native :sneaky::cool:

Might be in the minority camp but I like 'em.

Last edited:

FruitLover123

May 31, 2023
does this artist do any VR of these scenes? KisX content is almost too perfect for VR
Would it be hard to learn to convert videos to VR given the blend files?

Also is there a reason whyKisX doesn't render in 8k?
He seems to only go up to 5k is there a reason behind that? Others have 8k versions, although they arent nearly as detailed as KisX

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The OP is confusing. It has Pictures and Animations. Then it has Old Vids. Then 2021-2023.

So, are the Pictures and Animations 2019-2020? Why is there only individual for 2012-2013 but a separate section for Pictures and Animations? When are they from? Confusing. Really makes it hard to know what you are getting here. I am finding a LOT of duplicates having downloaded it all. Needs to be organized better.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
The OP is confusing. It has Pictures and Animations. Then it has Old Vids. Then 2021-2023.

So, are the Pictures and Animations 2019-2020? Why is there only individual for 2012-2013 but a separate section for Pictures and Animations? When are they from? Confusing. Really makes it hard to know what you are getting here. I am finding a LOT of duplicates having downloaded it all. Needs to be organized better.
So...
Yes, first 3 links - everything in highest quality till 2021 by rf96, without any sorting
There was a number of updates after, but at the end of 2022, I merged them all in folders by years, in release order, in highest quality. With pictures, yes, bcs artist isn't done much at this time, so no point to separate them

And in 2023 another uploader did update for Jan-March stuff in all resolutions, idk why...
so I continued to upload in all resolutions, for now, but eventually 2023 will be only in 5k
maybe I'll reupload first 3 links as well, will see

my collection looks like this
1.png
Sorting inside the folders is the same as I did for 2021-2022, highest quality only (don't care about older works)
but it's a lot of folders... need to improve it one day

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So...
Yes, first 3 links - everything in highest quality till 2021 by rf96, without any sorting
There was a number of updates after, but at the end of 2022, I merged them all in folders by years, in release order, in highest quality. With pictures, yes, bcs artist isn't done much at this time, so no point to separate them

And in 2023 another uploader did update for Jan-March stuff in all resolutions, idk why...
so I continued to upload in all resolutions, for now, but eventually 2023 will be only in 5k
maybe I'll reupload first 3 links as well, will see

my collection looks like this
View attachment 2792996
Sorting inside the folders is the same as I did for 2021-2022, highest quality only (don't care about older works)
but it's a lot of folders... need to improve it one day
Than the OP should look like your folders. It's confusing the way it is and has many dupes, it makes it hard to d/l and organize. There should only be a section for video's, by year, and a section for pictures, by year. Please. Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas
Sep 2, 2021
Maybe unpopular opinion, but with all those modifications that ain't Lara anymore. Shame, because the animation quality is top though.
Yea, very much agreed since if you looked at the character you'd never go "yea this is lara croft." Her hair and face are pretty iconic which with all the modifications not even the character anymore, but an OC

Reactions: Vegga_66
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote