Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Actually in this case, even if it was Live2D, I still went with two Material types named "CensorEffectMat" and "CensorEffectMat_Smooth" since I couldn't find any Shader that I could identify as "Mosaic" or the likes. I looked at this guide here and used AssetsBundleExtractor to create a dump file, then modify these values from:

[11]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Pixelation"
0 float second = 0.00800000038
[12]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Resolution"
0 float second = 0.00889999978

TO

[11]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Pixelation"
0 float second = 0.00000000001
[12]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Resolution"
0 float second = 0.00000000001

and finally imported the files back to the asset and be done with it. I'm sure there are easier methods, but that's all I could do with the little things I know.
So is it possible to uncensor this game or not? I don't quite get it.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
That was a brief explanation of how I uncensored the game.
Ah I see, the first two paragraph kind of made it sound that way. Sorry if I misinterpreted you.

I know what you mean with the thanks we're going to receive, but this time I'm doing it for personal education (for future project) and just want to share some trivial things I made from it, nothing really major. Which is why after some research I was able to uncensor it (I admit that this is my first attempt at uncensoring games), here is the file. Tell me if there's anything wrong with it
View attachment 337682

Besharia

May 6, 2018
It's funny my first real contact with Kizuna was Azur Lane's Kizuna Ai collab they had a few months ago... And now this.

Kingleon

Jun 17, 2018
it is i followed the guide . didn't understand it at first but it worked
i uploaded the file you need to exchange in the "KIZUNA_PLAYER_Data" folder

btw. never uploaded anything at mega so say if it doesn't work.

is there a way for fullscreen on the computer?
press alt+enter should work for all unity games

Reactions: omgmagi and Teleiah

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Why not look into how to do it yourself?

I'm not going to be playing this game, so I wont bother doing it. Its just a blowjob, not exactly exciting after spending 15+ years on the internet :p

Anyway, its pretty easy.. Just takes a fuck ton of time because most of the time the censor isnt labelled as such. If you are looking into it, check if they're using Live2D, if they are, then its just a shader you need to hunt down and remove.
How dare you. Blowjobs are a gift from Armadyl, the one true god. For shame upon you for calling it 'just a blowjob'.

For. Shame.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I'm an Atheist.
The horror! How can you possibly live without believing in some sort of magical sky chicken who says you should obey all laws and be a good person!

It's not like you can be a good person or anything without some kind of magical sky being making sure. :I

Reactions: G.L.A.S.T.I.V.A.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The horror! How can you possibly live without believing in some sort of magical sky chicken who says you should obey all laws and be a good person!

It's not like you can be a good person or anything without some kind of magical sky being making sure. :I
.. I donno, worshipping a sky chicken might be interesting. Either way, the entire religion thing just falls short for me, I dont begrudge people believing in a god if it helps them in their daily lives, however. I just find a lot of silly things in the teachings.. "God created us all and the earth", "God knows all".. Well, if god knows all, perhaps he should release a patch for earth so that we cant combine some of the stuff he made into other stuff that slowly kills the planet/other people..
They say that "Gods love is infinite", which is the only reason I can see for him not being like "Bored now! Time to throw a few meteorites at earth to see what happens!". Thats basically what I do it god games..

.. Great, now I wanna play Black and White..

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
.. I donno, worshipping a sky chicken might be interesting. Either way, the entire religion thing just falls short for me, I dont begrudge people believing in a god if it helps them in their daily lives, however. I just find a lot of silly things in the teachings.. "God created us all and the earth", "God knows all".. Well, if god knows all, perhaps he should release a patch for earth so that we cant combine some of the stuff he made into other stuff that slowly kills the planet/other people..
They say that "Gods love is infinite", which is the only reason I can see for him not being like "Bored now! Time to throw a few meteorites at earth to see what happens!". Thats basically what I do it god games..

.. Great, now I wanna play Black and White..
Lol, I guess I wasn't subtle enough.
Religion is a joke to me because it makes no sense at all. Armadyl, is a god from runescape. Don't be so serious~

Besides, depending on which depiction of 'GOD' we go by, he absolutely does not have infinite love. He had people killing children in his name by request. He doesn't forgive. He doesn't forget. This version of 'God' is much older and he was rewriten to be forgiving. I won't get into this any deeper, but there's plenty of articles online both from religious and historical sources saying how the bible we have today and the depiction of 'modern God' is an absolute joke.

Now just praise Armadyl and thank him for hentai games, blowjobs, and being fucked upside down. The three best things to me in life.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Lol, I guess I wasn't subtle enough.
Religion is a joke to me because it makes no sense at all. Armadyl, is a god from runescape. Don't be so serious~

Besides, depending on which depiction of 'GOD' we go by, he absolutely does not have infinite love. He had people killing children in his name by request. He doesn't forgive. He doesn't forget. This version of 'God' is much older and he was rewriten to be forgiving. I won't get into this any deeper, but there's plenty of articles online both from religious and historical sources saying how the bible we have today and the depiction of 'modern God' is an absolute joke.

Now just praise Armadyl and thank him for hentai games, blowjobs, and being fucked upside down. The three best things to me in life.
... I still wanna play Black and White.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes