Collection Pinup Kkamja Collection [2024-04-09] [Kkamja/Jagaimo]

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
2019-04 was skipped by the artist.
Are you certain it was skipped? From the archives of old Pixiv posts, it seemed like all 5 sets were already completed and ready to go. From the Kemono archives, Kkamja said this during the "purge":
So, after I've sent a message to my subscribers until "April rewards"

I thought I would delete all existing rewards and start new rewards.

The same is true of gumroad

The contents are as follows.
It's not exactly clear but it would seem to suggest that immediately after sending out the rewards, he deleted everything. It could be the reason why the kemono archive is missing a reward post for April.

Might still be possible that April was skipped. However, Patrons already paid for the April rewards and waited the month to receive it. The deletion of old content was also just a preemptive move out of fear from Patreon and country censorship. A lot of support would've been lost if a completed work got pulled out at the last moment for this reason.

I think it's unlikely Kkamja straight up didn't give the rewards for April. But not putting it up on Gumroad meant fewer people received the set which is why it may not be found anywhere on the internet.

Jun 3, 2020
Um so I downloaded the compressed version and for some reason all the mp4/gifs dont load when I open them, apparently there's some error, but I can view png files perfectly fine
When I download them individually everything works though. Can soemone explain why?

Vernados

Jan 9, 2021
Anyone have the rest of a2 set? I found the link to the 10$ one from kemono.party but sadly don't know the password but here is the link

01.png

MK.135

May 27, 2020
the mega links are not working anymore due to the uploader's violation of ToS of mega. me need mega link plz gib

Last edited:

MK.135

May 27, 2020
also a new game named lollipop! was released which means new tiddies from the great artist

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Found it on kemono.party.
2021 January Pack: Google Drive
Same pack but without psd files, so the size is a little small:
Try as little as possible to use the artist's original link as it will often lead to it getting taken down.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Are you certain it was skipped? From the archives of old Pixiv posts, it seemed like all 5 sets were already completed and ready to go. From the Kemono archives, Kkamja said this during the "purge":

It's not exactly clear but it would seem to suggest that immediately after sending out the rewards, he deleted everything. It could be the reason why the kemono archive is missing a reward post for April.

Might still be possible that April was skipped. However, Patrons already paid for the April rewards and waited the month to receive it. The deletion of old content was also just a preemptive move out of fear from Patreon and country censorship. A lot of support would've been lost if a completed work got pulled out at the last moment for this reason.

I think it's unlikely Kkamja straight up didn't give the rewards for April. But not putting it up on Gumroad meant fewer people received the set which is why it may not be found anywhere on the internet.
The deletion of old content was a preemptive move from knowing Patreon's vendetta against Japenese artists lately. Gumroad wasn't bound by Japanese law so Kkamja had no reason to nuke his Gumroad page. The only thing he'd had to do was unlink it from his Patreon page and post that link somewhere else.

These creators wonder why people pirate there stuff when they pull stunt like this. Then Jagaimo have the audacity to add this in his Patreon page: "Unauthorized Share or Selling is harmful to all subscribers and negatively impacts creator activity." Does Jagaimo not understand Piracy 101? If you remove all legal options to get that pacific content, what other options you have other then to get it from a pirate site? His premature actions of dealing with these situations tell people that they need to archive his stuff frequently. So it won't get lost in the sand forever like he'd did with his older packs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death69inc

bastorra

Feb 23, 2021
The deletion of old content was a preemptive move from knowing Patreon's vendetta against Japenese artists lately. Gumroad wasn't bound by Japanese law so Kkamja had no reason to nuke his Gumroad page. The only thing he'd had to do was unlink it from his Patreon page and post that link somewhere else.
The artist is Korean. The 2019 nuke was supposedly because of some new South Korean meme obscenity law. No other Korean Patreon artists had a similar response, so in the end it was a huge overreaction that's become far too embarrassing to fix after completely rebranding and all.