Feb 3, 2020
> THERE IS NO LOLI CONTENT IN THIS GAME AND THERE NEVER WILL BE

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
bender-futurama.gif

No loli is certainly a shame. Ok, not everyone likes that stuff, fine. But to name the game after the loli character and not include it — that feels sorta bait-and-switch.
For me it's the contrary, seeing the name I feared it was a game where there was loli content, but I was happy to discover I was wrong.

Oct 31, 2017
Interesting framing, though personally I probably wouldnt have picked someone as a protagonist that can't be involved. Definitely going to check this out. I was wondering when Id get something with Jean in it :O

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ehm, no...? Amber looks like 20 years old, same for Mona, same for Keqing, Jean looks like a 25-30 years old, etc... The only one that looks like 15-16 years old is Barbara, although if I remember correctly she's 18. Maybe I'm the strange one, but they don't look like lolis to me honestly. The only ones that are loli are Klee, Qiqi and Diona.
Literally This. None of the sites that have character ages are official, so we really dont know a lot of their ages. Most of it is fan guess work. Hell I'm 28 and if I shave my face completely clean, I look like I could be 19....and Asian apparently.(I'm Jamaican) I look completely different. I laugh about it a lot of the time but it does get annoying lol.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
damn those artwork, holy moly, nice job
( sad this isn't animated, close to be the perfect fapgame to me)

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Ehm, no...? Amber looks like 20 years old, same for Mona, same for Keqing, Jean looks like a 25-30 years old, etc... The only one that looks like 15-16 years old is Barbara, although if I remember correctly she's 18. Maybe I'm the strange one, but they don't look like lolis to me honestly. The only ones that are loli are Klee, Qiqi and Diona.
And in the next update, Sayu.

BloodyEntry

Apr 7, 2020
From today onwards you can add Sayu to the loli list. Although she is suppose to be in her teen years. She just didn't grow like everyone else, and is trying to catch up with a lot of sleep.

PS: I failed to get her within 30 pulls (T_T)

• Sad
Reactions: Cumbayah
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes