Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
For me it's the contrary, seeing the name I feared it was a game where there was loli content, but I was happy to discover I was wrong.
Yes, there's that angle as well, people who will stay away because they assume there's loli because the loli character's name is in the title.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I don't mind that there isn't any loli content but what I find weird is the choice then to put a loli at the very center of the game. I say weird but not bad, it's actually quite cute and innocent lol, even when she takes the picture of a girl that is being bukkaked.

I don't know Genshin Impact, but I enjoyed the game. The visuals are fantastic, not just the girls I honestly like the fantasy village and everything. I like the corruption process on Jean, I don't know how long this game is meant to be, but it would be quite fun to transform even more girls into cock-hungry whores ('scuse my language, just my wish). But well for now, I'll be happy just finishing that process on Jean.

Feb 3, 2020
Yes, there's that angle as well, people who will stay away because they assume there's loli because the loli character's name is in the title.
Well, that's unavoidable, but I think there will be also many people like me that will check if their first impression is true or not and check the thread.

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
After playing through the game Ive got to say I'm totally on board. while I personally like loli I've got to say I like not having Klee be sexualised because of how her innocent charm makes things a lot more light and funny. I also like how Klee is becoming a bit of a perv without it actually being a point of focus. My one issue so far is the lack of lesbian content, something I wouldn't explicitly point out if it weren't for the fact that the game heavily implies that all the female knights are at least interested, if not preferring or outright exclusively enjoying women.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes