• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 13, 2019
i will never understand peoples obsession with that horrid game, and i am amazed it got as popular as it did, must be the power of rich pedophiles. i find it ironic that we now have a game based on a game that is based on many other games.

it looks like a very good parody though, good job.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I see this is made with modded koikatu, sad it doesn't include basic animation.

Feb 3, 2020
Solid first release and I will be on the look out for future updates.

I think the concept and execution of the game is done very well but if i could make a small critique it would be that we really don't want to be constantly staring at small polaroids for the cg images.

The CGs are great, but I cant see shit of them half the time. Please just like make them fullscreen or atleast cover like 80% of the screen as opposed to the 40% they currently occupy.

(As an example, I want mona's ass picture to be bigger in general, monstadt is great and all but i cannot yank it to buildings)
You can simply open the game files and see them full picture. For the polaroids, you can simply go to KleePrankAdventure-1.0-pc\game\images\Polaroids and you can see the polaroids.
For example, the one with Mona:
1628697252458.png

Edit: I don't get why anon280 reacted with a facepalm: I provided a way to see the images in full picture. I don't care about the reactions to my previous messages, it's part of the game, but this reaction doesn't make any sense whatsoever:FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: anon280

ChickenpieSK

May 3, 2019
How long before the next update? Seems like a pretty fun vn so far
From what the Patreon says it seems like the game is being updated every month with the roadmap looking like this
I plan to update the game once a month with:
  • At least two new pranks or random events
  • At least 10 new polaroids
  • At least 1 new wearable outfit
  • Bugfixes and Graphical fixes

Reactions: potatopower

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
You can simply open the game files and see them full picture.
I provided a way to see the images in full picture.
The way you phrased it wasn't just "a way to see the images". "You can simply..." comes across as invalidating the review that the person made about there not being an option to view the pictures in full via the game. While you gave technical help, it's not really a matter to what the person previously said as they are talking about a game related mechanic that would be great to have instead of having to go in the game folders to see those things.

Feb 3, 2020
The way you phrased it wasn't just "a way to see the images". "You can simply..." comes across as invalidating the review that the person made about there not being an option to view the pictures in full via the game. While you gave technical help, it's not really a matter to what the person previously said as they are talking about a game related mechanic that would be great to have instead of having to go in the game folders to see those things.
Oh okay, in that case, I apologize if my message could have been misunderstood in that way, but my intention was not to pass that message. I totally agree that pinkmochidango should fix this, at least by putting the classic gallery where there are all the images you unlock, I just wanted to give a temporary, and quite simple, solution to the problem, until pinkmochidango does an update to put the gallery.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
It's odd that this is called version 1.0 but still in development. usually that means the game is complete and anything further is additional content and/or fixes.

anyways

If i was to give this a rating it would be 2/5 and i don't think it's worth giving that as i don't play genshin nor i believe the game needs such a harsh first rating right now so i'll give my review here:

Disclaimer: Forgive me for not knowing any of these characters names - I couldn't care to remember them.

Writing
So not being a fan of Genshin has me clueless about some of the lingo and characters in the game. However i like being tossed into a world without necessarily knowing exactly what is happening - as it makes the game world feel ongoing. eventually through reading, you can catch on to what certain things mean/represent - like Mora being some sort of currency.
It would seem the concept is in the title, Pranks, i don't really know why it's such a focus of the MC but i'm guessing the MC is known for that in the source game. As the game doesn't seem concerned with a story, there's not much more to say about the writing other than the dialogue fits well to the sorta light nature of the game. Might be more funny to Genshin players.

Content/gameplay
The focus right now is concerned with using pictures to obtain Mora to unlock pranks and clothes.
I appreciate the pranks and change in clothing having a small event to go along with it. And the pictures are nice (more on that later). It appears the game is more episodic in style so there isn't anything to follow. It basically plays like an idle clicker - get pictures to buy events. This formula is fine but only as good as the content itself and how much of it there is.
The same can be done with photos - events occurring in obtaining the pictures would be a great addition. Right now the pictures are just a pseudo currency for Mora which is already included with the picture - it would make sense that the mc delivers the photos to Dion in order to get the Mora and there being some sort of interaction/commentary on some of the pictures given.
What would also help the game is a bit of a rule system; Taking Pictures having no limit makes getting the pictures sorta boring - even idle clicker games have a system behind it. Perhaps look at genshin itself, it being a gacha - the formula of the game is simple but the content and rule system is what hides the bare bones of the game into something enjoyable.

Art
The 3d renders are very good and feel very keen to genshin's style. But there is a mishmash of 2d cg and 3d renders - characters and background art are 2d or 3d; juxtaposing with eachother in no particular order. This makes the game feel cheap as there is no consistency.
Also, I see animation being a great addition to the character portraits and scenes.

Text
love the font. text could be colour coded or stylized to distinguish when the game or a particular character is speaking to you; and inner monologues. right now it's all the same.

Sexual content
The polaroids of the girls are at most just ecchi and don't really do anything for me but I believe some people enjoy that sort of thing. The girls themselves look great and I hope you implement more of them from the pictures into actual interactions.
The pranks are more lewd as you progress. Unfortunately i wasn't feeling it, the scenes aren't my cup of tea and just happen too instantly and feel so separate from each other.

Stopped the game after unlocking a second event due to there not having anything to look forward to (gameplay-wise, story-wise and erotic-wise) and just clicking for pictures being a bore and grind. But i digress, perhaps genshin fans will quicker enjoy this.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
It's odd that this is called version 1.0 but still in development. usually that means the game is complete and anything further is additional content and/or fixes.

anyways

If i was to give this a rating it would be 2/5 and i don't think it's worth giving that as i don't play genshin nor i believe the game needs such a harsh first rating right now so i'll give my review here:

Disclaimer: Forgive me for not knowing any of these characters names - I couldn't care to remember them.

Writing
So not being a fan of Genshin has me clueless about some of the lingo and characters in the game. However i like being tossed into a world without necessarily knowing exactly what is happening - as it makes the game world feel ongoing. eventually through reading, you can catch on to what certain things mean/represent - like Mora being some sort of currency.
It would seem the concept is in the title, Pranks, i don't really know why it's such a focus of the MC but i'm guessing the MC is known for that in the source game. As the game doesn't seem concerned with a story, there's not much more to say about the writing other than the dialogue fits well to the sorta light nature of the game. Might be more funny to Genshin players.

Content/gameplay
The focus right now is concerned with using pictures to obtain Mora to unlock pranks and clothes.
I appreciate the pranks and change in clothing having a small event to go along with it. And the pictures are nice (more on that later). It appears the game is more episodic in style so there isn't anything to follow. It basically plays like an idle clicker - get pictures to buy events. This formula is fine but only as good as the content itself and how much of it there is.
The same can be done with photos - events occurring in obtaining the pictures would be a great addition. Right now the pictures are just a pseudo currency for Mora which is already included with the picture - it would make sense that the mc delivers the photos to Dion in order to get the Mora and there being some sort of interaction/commentary on some of the pictures given.
What would also help the game is a bit of a rule system; Taking Pictures having no limit makes getting the pictures sorta boring - even idle clicker games have a system behind it. Perhaps look at genshin itself, it being a gacha - the formula of the game is simple but the content and rule system is what hides the bare bones of the game into something enjoyable.

Art
The 3d renders are very good and feel very keen to genshin's style. But there is a mishmash of 2d cg and 3d renders - characters and background art are 2d or 3d; juxtaposing with eachother in no particular order. This makes the game feel cheap as there is no consistency.
Also, I see animation being a great addition to the character portraits and scenes.

Text
love the font. text could be colour coded or stylized to distinguish when the game or a particular character is speaking to you; and inner monologues. right now it's all the same.

Sexual content
The polaroids of the girls are at most just ecchi and don't really do anything for me but I believe some people enjoy that sort of thing. The girls themselves look great and I hope you implement more of them from the pictures into actual interactions.
The pranks are more lewd as you progress. Unfortunately i wasn't feeling it, the scenes aren't my cup of tea and just happen too instantly and feel so separate from each other.

Stopped the game after unlocking a second event due to there not having anything to look forward to (gameplay-wise, story-wise and erotic-wise) and just clicking for pictures being a bore and grind. But i digress, perhaps genshin fans will quicker enjoy this.
Thanks for your input. I'll work on making it less grindy, and more enthralling. You are right, the Polaroids are there to keep things interesting between events rather than the focus. Also the later events are better, and there are 2 'random' events that can trigger too., plus a few bonus bits.

Hopefully in a few updates time it will have a better flow!

Reactions: anon280

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Oh okay, in that case, I apologize if my message could have been misunderstood in that way, but my intention was not to pass that message. I totally agree that pinkmochidango should fix this, at least by putting the classic gallery where there are all the images you unlock, I just wanted to give a temporary, and quite simple, solution to the problem, until pinkmochidango does an update to put the gallery.
I will work on adding a gallery, and I'll make the Polaroids larger on screen when you first see them.

Reactions: Cumbayah

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
addendum.

- open map exploration? mondstat is a city, able to click into different shop sounds nice, and Hu Tao being a mondstat citizen is weird.
- gallery/scene replay, always has this available if you have one-time only events (found one so far, sex behind door)

Open idea
- glad to see something fresh aside from MHA or Naruto. How about a genshin parody with Traveller (harem) or Fatui spy (corruption) as MC

Reactions: sddsS and Cumbayah

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So did the person who make this just kinda pick random boob sizes for everyone?
Thanks for the warning this is a fucking pet peeve of mine! If you do not draw the girls as they look than don't fucking call them the girl than! I hate so called artist that do not draw girls in proper proportion than say they are that girl. I hate all the Genshin so called art when they fuck up the boobs or butts for all the girls! They are not the fucking girls than they are some wannabe dress up hack! Genshin Impact is in a world where large boobs are rare this does not make them all loli.

Reactions: Pabewazrijaz
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes