CanuckGod

Jun 23, 2019
Tried 23sisters and futanari revolution. Both fine. Already tried restarting comp. Shall try another source.

Edit: Nope, guess I'll wait until v1.1 to see if that somehow fixes it.
Same issue as you, opens for a few seconds, then closes... rather annoying, would like to play this...

Reactions: ButterBallDOOM

CanuckGod

Jun 23, 2019
I can't think why, I just downloaded Windows version from NOPY to test it, and it works fine.
Tried from there, not working either - have a bunch of other RenPy games that work fine, so might be some weird incompatibility with some other running program or some resolution setting. I did test the Mac version on an old second-hand MacBook that I refurbished and that seems to work fine, but I'm stuck on getting the Windows version to run at all on my main PC. I may try on some other systems to narrow down why it won't work on this one, but it's kind of a shame that it isn't.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hello again, v1.1 is out on my Patreon, here's what's new:

Jean:
  • 1 New Jean prank
  • 1 New Jean side event
  • 1 New Jean costume
  • New 'Jean's phone' content
Lisa:
  • Meet Lisa Event
  • Visit Lisa added
  • 1 New Lisa costume
  • 2 New Lisa side events
  • New 'Comfy Room' Events
Mona:
  • Meet Mona Event
  • Visit Mona
Misc:
  • 13 new Polaroids (4in 1st area, 5 in 2nd area, 4 in 3rd area)
  • Including 3 Premium Polaroids
  • Visit Dion added
  • Began working on gallery function
  • Dialogue Optimization + Over 500 lines of Dialogue
  • Graphical Fixes
  • Made side events non repeatable
  • Shop prices are more balanced
  • Added a .txt guide to seeing all current events

Thanks!

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I might be wrong but I think the author of the game is juts using this site as an advertisement platform. I don’t think it is allowed here. If you want to have your game here you should always upload the latest version. I know you need money but people who like your game will support you nonetheless (if they have the ability). But you can’t set a paywall here if I am not wrong. I didn’t see any thread like this in this forum. Enlighten me if I got it wrong though.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes