kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Great stuff, but wish we could get a game like this with the male protagonist from Genshin without the sharing, but with the same naughty/prank escapades and maybe add stuff like Hang glider sex, the option to treat Paimon as an emergency fleshlight and ofc all the Genshin girls in the same art style as this game.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I'm sorry there is no loli in the game! I'm not kinkshaming, it's literally illegal in my country! If someone made an unofficial mod with the loli content, then that would be on them.
No pressure mate, I dont mind the lack of loli stuff (mainly because Klee is too precious and too childish). Props to you for still making a pretty good game, some top notch stuff imo.

Reactions: PunpunRen

Briun0

Jun 21, 2021
ピンクきなこもち団子さんへ
Thanks for answering my question
I could finally deal with my problem to not start the game on Android using joyplay.
To avoid the issue. I have to clear storage of "Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay" each time I play the game.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I'm sorry there is no loli in the game! I'm not kinkshaming, it's literally illegal in my country! If someone made an unofficial mod with the loli content, then that would be on them.
Oh I didn't know that, you couldn't even do the "she looks like a kid, but she's actually 300 years old" excuse ? I mean what a country it is, there are people that look young af, in high school I knew some 18-19 year old girls that looked 12-13, with their progress of development and 40kg bodies, they still probably look underrage today despite actually being 21-22 now.

Also I'm sorry if this sounds a bit creepy, but I didn't glare and estimate them to be 40kg, I asked them during gym class after doing an exercise that involves lifting them, like in a "this is so easy, how much do you weigh" kind of way. Also I was the same age as them and I looked pretty young myself if it wasn't for my beard growth.

For reference, what country are you from ?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Oh I didn't know that, you couldn't even do the "she looks like a kid, but she's actually 300 years old" excuse ? I mean what a country it is, there are people that look young af, in high school I knew some 18-19 year old girls that looked 12-13, with their progress of development and 40kg bodies, they still probably look underrage today despite actually being 21-22 now.

Also I'm sorry if this sounds a bit creepy, but I didn't glare and estimate them to be 40kg, I asked them during gym class after doing an exercise that involves lifting them, like in a "this is so easy, how much do you weigh" kind of way. Also I was the same age as them and I looked pretty young myself if it wasn't for my beard growth.

For reference, what country are you from ?
I wasn't specifically targeting you with that comment my friend :) I just got a 1 star review for no loli and 'kinkshaming' which I assure you is not the case. Also it didn't sound creepy, don't worry!

The 300 years excuse doesn't work in my country haha, and I'm just unwilling to risk my reputation in general. I have a family.

I'm from one of .

ピンクきなこもち団子さんへ
Thanks for answering my question
I could finally deal with my problem to not start the game on Android using joyplay.
To avoid the issue. I have to clear storage of "Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay" each time I play the game.
ありがとうございます

Reactions: kristijanEX

PiccoAlex

Jan 29, 2021
too bad for me, the game opens, displays a white screen, and it closes immediately. Finally I can't play it :mad: And I don't know where the problem is

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I would suggest that everyone having trouble running the game include how exactly they're trying to run the game. There's a possibility that whatever issue you're having might be something out of the dev's control, like if you're trying to run the 64-bit version of the game on a 32-bit system. (I would hope/assume everyone would know to run the correct version for their device but...)

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I'll download it regardless, but the screenshot and the theme gave me a "no sexual content" vibe.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I'll download it regardless, but the screenshot and the theme gave me a "no sexual content" vibe.
Hoo boy you're very wrong there my friend ^^

I would suggest that everyone having trouble running the game include how exactly they're trying to run the game. There's a possibility that whatever issue you're having might be something out of the dev's control, like if you're trying to run the 64-bit version of the game on a 32-bit system. (I would hope/assume everyone would know to run the correct version for their device but...)
That would be helpful, I've tested it on all platforms and had no issues. Most issues described on here so far seem to be problems with Renpy and AMD drivers/windows 10/language issues/placing game in bad directory.

I could add a troubleshooting guide to the OP, but it will just be a general renpy one which people could find themselves if they looked hard enough...

Nov 2, 2018
When you say "no loli", you're referring to the characters that use the Klee size model, right? Klee, Diona, Qiqi, and Sayu?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Finally, more people seem to be making Genshin Hentai Games. Honestly, I don't know why it took them so long to even begin doing it. This game series has potential for some really good H-Games.

Reactions: Cumbayah
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes