pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Are there any plans for more smooth animations and also romance between Genshin couples ?
I don't really have time, or a computer good enough to make animations unfortunately. I would like to but for the time being it's just not viable.

Romance and couples? Probably not in this game. Once I've completed this game, I'm considering making some sort of harem style genshin game. I'm not quite sure what yet though...

CanuckGod

Jun 23, 2019
If you have any success in solving the problems, or know of a way I can build the distributions to avoid these issues, please inform me ASAP!
Hope you enjoy the game.
Installed the newest version of your game on Windows 10, updated AMD drivers, and still had the same problem, game would crash right away right after opening, sometimes even in the renderer select screen when following your "hold Shift" suggestion... UNTIL I decided to download the Ren'Py SDK and replaced the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders from the newest version of Ren'Py (7.4.8) instead of the ones you had with the game install, and it's been working 100% fine ever since. I did noticed in the game logs after crashes that you had been using an earlier version of Ren'Py (7.0-something), so on a hunch tried my fix, and it seems to have solved the problem for now, though I'll let you know if there are any issues that do pop up. For now, it doesn't seem the current version of Ren'Py has broken any of your game script (as far as I can tell), but as I said, further testing may be required.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Will there be more Teyvat Travel Guide content?
There will, there's another Teyvat Travel Guide event coming out in the next update.

Installed the newest version of your game on Windows 10, updated AMD drivers, and still had the same problem, game would crash right away right after opening, sometimes even in the renderer select screen when following your "hold Shift" suggestion... UNTIL I decided to download the Ren'Py SDK and replaced the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders from the newest version of Ren'Py (7.4.8) instead of the ones you had with the game install, and it's been working 100% fine ever since. I did noticed in the game logs after crashes that you had been using an earlier version of Ren'Py (7.0-something), so on a hunch tried my fix, and it seems to have solved the problem for now, though I'll let you know if there are any issues that do pop up. For now, it doesn't seem the current version of Ren'Py has broken any of your game script (as far as I can tell), but as I said, further testing may be required.
Thank you! This is very useful to know. I'll do some testing and see if I can prevent this from happening in future! :)

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hello F95'ers!

I've just released V1.2 to Patrons, here's what's new:

Jean:
  • 1 New Jean Prank (Mystery Potion)
  • 1 New Side Event featuring Jean, Mona and Lisa (Teyvat Travel Guide 2)
  • New Jean costume (Naked Apron)
  • New 'Jean's phone' content (1 Message, 6 Pictures)

Mona:
  • 3 New Mona events (Prostitution 1, 2 and 3)
  • New Mona costume (Whore outfit)
Misc:
  • 10 New Polaroids (Featuring Liyue girls)
  • Including 3 Premium Polaroids
  • Added Unlockable Polaroid Gallery
  • Pacing and Balancing Changes
  • Fixed Graphical errors in Comfy Room scenes and Talk to Lisa mini event
  • Updated Renpy and Optimised Code - Will hopefully help those with errors on startup.
Hopefully this version should work for those of you who were having problems previously!

Love
-Mochi

Preview images (contains spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
Hello F95'ers!

I've just released V1.2 to Patrons, here's what's new:

Jean:
  • 1 New Jean Prank (Mystery Potion)
  • 1 New Side Event featuring Jean, Mona and Lisa (Teyvat Travel Guide 2)
  • New Jean costume (Naked Apron)
  • New 'Jean's phone' content (1 Message, 6 Pictures)

Mona:
  • 3 New Mona events (Prostitution 1, 2 and 3)
  • New Mona costume (Whore outfit)
Misc:
  • 10 New Polaroids (Featuring Liyue girls)
  • Including 3 Premium Polaroids
  • Added Unlockable Polaroid Gallery
  • Pacing and Balancing Changes
  • Fixed Graphical errors in Comfy Room scenes and Talk to Lisa mini event
  • Updated Renpy and Optimised Code - Will hopefully help those with errors on startup.
Hopefully this version should work for those of you who were having problems previously!

Love
-Mochi

Preview images (contains spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1633211275814.png
But well,time to wait for the free release here in F95Zone :cry:,but nice that the game got update, i will wait to play this again.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I don't really have time, or a computer good enough to make animations unfortunately. I would like to but for the time being it's just not viable.

Romance and couples? Probably not in this game. Once I've completed this game, I'm considering making some sort of harem style genshin game. I'm not quite sure what yet though...
Holy... shut up and take my money XD

• Haha
Reactions: pinkmochidango
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes