KindaLewd

Jul 30, 2021
I can't seem to get Mona's second prostitute event to start, or the event with Jean, Lisa and Mona.

Mona and Dion have no dialogue options related to it. I tried to see if it was triggered by a polaroid event but I've 100% the gallery now lol so probably wasn't that

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I believe there are a few issues relating to having an old save and continuing from it in this new version, I wasn't able to see some of the new events until I started a new save. (I used a save editor to give me a lot of money to make things go faster, as well.)

Got my hopes up when I saw that an event with "Jean, Lisa, and Mona" was added, hoping it was more girl-on-girl content, but that one's on me lol.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I believe there are a few issues relating to having an old save and continuing from it in this new version, I wasn't able to see some of the new events until I started a new save. (I used a save editor to give me a lot of money to make things go faster, as well.)

Got my hopes up when I saw that an event with "Jean, Lisa, and Mona" was added, hoping it was more girl-on-girl content, but that one's on me lol.
More girl on girl coming in next few updates for sure.

Last edited:

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I can't seem to get Mona's second prostitute event to start, or the event with Jean, Lisa and Mona.

Mona and Dion have no dialogue options related to it. I tried to see if it was triggered by a polaroid event but I've 100% the gallery now lol so probably wasn't that
Mona prostitution 2 event triggers after all Jean pranks have been completed, then visit Mona and you'll see a new dialogue option. Try doing all the pranks again (hold ctrl to skip). If you are using an old save it probably won't work. Modelling 2 event also triggers from Mona 2.

There's also a .txt walkthrough included in the game folder :)

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
I'm genuinely more excited about this than updates for Genshin itself.

A couple suggestions, if you don't mind. (1) Navigating the gallery would be great, as in going to previous and next images, instead of returning to list every time. (2) Don't know if Renpy allows it, but the not-yet-seen photos should have an increased weight/likelyhood of showing up. I've been farming that one last photo for half an hour, and simply gave up, and it's only going to get worse as the pool increases.

Oct 7, 2018

A couple suggestions, if you don't mind. (1) Navigating the gallery would be great, as in going to previous and next images, instead of returning to list every time. (2) Don't know if Renpy allows it, but the not-yet-seen photos should have an increased weight/likelyhood of showing up. I've been farming that one last photo for half an hour, and simply gave up, and it's only going to get worse as the pool increases.
I got all of the images pretty quickly, I'd just hold CTRL and keep clicking for the section I was looking for, that way you can skip past the ones you've already seen quickly.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021

I find it irritating too, waiting for a specific polaroid to come up! I feel like renpy gets stuck in a loop sometimes, but it's difficult to be sure...

I could work on changing the weightings depending on which Polaroids have shown so far, or I could make it so every polaroid is shown in order until you have seen them all, but it will require recoding a large part of the game, and it will take time. I'll consider it. I plan to rework the gallery GUI soon, so I'll do my best!

Thanks for your input!

RealEWF

Jul 7, 2021
The sound and music are really janky at certain events and voices don't really do anything. Sometimes the music would be moved to sound and vice versa, and I dont really like having music while playing. Can you please fix the sound and music thing in the next update?

And some after events would be nice, like the Barbara diary thing where if you redo it you have the option to make her succumb and go all out instead of fellatio only

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
I got all of the images pretty quickly, I'd just hold CTRL and keep clicking for the section I was looking for, that way you can skip past the ones you've already seen quickly.
Yep, half an hour of holding Ctrl, after figuring out which which group the missing photo belongs to.
It's probably as unlikely as getting no SSRs in 800 rolls, but who would ever see that happen ?:cry:

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
The sound and music are really janky at certain events and voices don't really do anything. Sometimes the music would be moved to sound and vice versa, and I dont really like having music while playing. Can you please fix the sound and music thing in the next update?

And some after events would be nice, like the Barbara diary thing where if you redo it you have the option to make her succumb and go all out instead of fellatio only
Yeah I use the music channel and the SFX channel interchangeably on some events, I never considered that it might affect people who stop the music... I'll see what I can do!

Yes I will expand on the Barbara's Diary quest for sure, I was going to do the second part of it through Jean's phone, Jean get a text saying "come here again" or something, then you go there and see a follow up event with sex + she enjoys it.

Reactions: icollectsouls
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes