pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Yep, half an hour of holding Ctrl, after figuring out which which group the missing photo belongs to.
It's probably as unlikely as getting no SSRs in 800 rolls, but who would ever see that happen ?:cry:
Dang, that sucks haha. I'll see if I can improve things! At least, after you reach the end of the game (when the game has an end...) i'll make it so all Polaroids will unlock.

KindaLewd

Jul 30, 2021
Mona prostitution 2 event triggers after all Jean pranks have been completed, then visit Mona and you'll see a new dialogue option. Try doing all the pranks again (hold ctrl to skip). If you are using an old save it probably won't work. Modelling 2 event also triggers from Mona 2.

There's also a .txt walkthrough included in the game folder :)
Cheers, running through Jeans pranks again got them to appear again.
Didn't have to restart due to an old save either thankfully by doing that

TheOneKPL

Sep 23, 2021
So every update I have to restart from the beginning? I finished the first version months ago and I'm pretty sure I have to start over again right? Or am I doing something wrong

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Yes unfortunately, I'm making the game in a non linear order, so events that come earlier on in the story will often release in later updates :/ I know its kind of annoying... you can skip everything you've seen before with the ctrl button though, and I am adding a skip intro button in the next update.

Reactions: Sullit

shavolt777

Jan 10, 2018
Will the future Amber x Hilichurl content be skippable while being able to continue her storyline? Throwing in hilichurls is easily the biggest turnoff for me with anything Genshin related. I have been enjoying the game and don't want that to be the reason I stop playing any updates, especially because Amber is my favorite Mondstadt girl.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
It's a great game, shame it isn't just a normal harem game with one main male protag otherwise this would've been a top 10 game for me. Unfortunately, I don't like sharing. Nonetheless its a good game. Good work!

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Will the future Amber x Hilichurl content be skippable while being able to continue her storyline? Throwing in hilichurls is easily the biggest turnoff for me with anything Genshin related. I have been enjoying the game and don't want that to be the reason I stop playing any updates, especially because Amber is my favorite Mondstadt girl.
I’m with you. No hate on anyone who likes Hillichurl content, but goblin and monster stuff is a little too far out for me.

Plus Amber gets fucked hard enough by Mihoyo as is, I don’t know how much more she can take.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I'm with you, I understand its not to everyone's taste. I can add a button to disable hilichurl content at the start of the game, but it might be a while before I get back round to more Amber content that isn't hilichurl related unfortunately (which will probably be Amber x Eula content).
I’m with you. No hate on anyone who likes Hillichurl content, but goblin and monster stuff is a little too far out for me.

Plus Amber gets fucked hard enough by Mihoyo as is, I don’t know how much more she can take.
Hahahah I lold.

shavolt777

Jan 10, 2018
I'm with you, I understand its not to everyone's taste. I can add a button to disable hilichurl content at the start of the game, but it might be a while before I get back round to more Amber content that isn't hilichurl related unfortunately (which will probably be Amber x Eula content).

Hahahah I lold.
Thank you for getting back to me, that would be really nice if you could. Also if I may be so bold to say that it seems like it's not your preference either so why put it in in the first place? It's your own game, do what you want, I wouldn't pander to Patrons if it's not something you yourself would enjoy.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Thank you for getting back to me, that would be really nice if you could. Also if I may be so bold to say that it seems like it's not your preference either so why put it in in the first place? It's your own game, do what you want, I wouldn't pander to Patrons if it's not something you yourself would enjoy.
I appreciate your sentiment, but guess what? I like it hahah >: ) I love getting peoples ideas from the Discord and am implementing a lot of them, but the game is my own work and I'll do exactly what I like with it, don't worry about that! I'll put a 'disable hilichurl content button' at the beginning of the game, if I can. Thanks for your input.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes