Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the warning this is a fucking pet peeve of mine! If you do not draw the girls as they look than don't fucking call them the girl than! I hate so called artist that do not draw girls in proper proportion than say they are that girl. I hate all the Genshin so called art when they fuck up the boobs or butts for all the girls! They are not the fucking girls than they are some wannabe dress up hack! Genshin Impact is in a world where large boobs are rare this does not make them all loli.
Nah the boob sizes seem pretty consistent with their size in GI Lisa being on the massive end and Noelle on the smaller for example

Reactions: JustAnotherHuman7

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Klee is kid, but other characters small characters isn't kids, they all are adults and you can include.

Reactions: Pabewazrijaz
Nov 13, 2019
Couldn't pull your waifu, huh?
imo having a "waifu" is pathetic becuase it enables people in being self-hating losers, that's actually one reason i don't like the game. the power creep that has been evident since day one and is only getting worse, the horrible autotargeting, the constant claims of copyright infringement, the bs rng made even worse by the even more bs stamina system, the fanboying, etc.

it's a bad game in my opinion, i am mostly upset that all my friends are hooked on it, especially since multiplayer is so bad.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
imo having a "waifu" is pathetic becuase it enables people in being self-hating losers, that's actually one reason i don't like the game. the power creep that has been evident since day one and is only getting worse, the horrible autotargeting, the constant claims of copyright infringement, the bs rng made even worse by the even more bs stamina system, the fanboying, etc.

it's a bad game in my opinion, i am mostly upset that all my friends are hooked on it, especially since multiplayer is so bad.
Lol. I see that my sarcasm was lost on you. Anyway, I don't really get your issues with the game. I think it's awesome. The art's great, the open world environment is amazing, and there is a variety of gameplay that gives the game something for everyone. Is it derivative? Sure it is. Almost everything is derivative of something else. And Genshin impact is obviously heavily influenced by Breath of the Wild. But if you want to play BotW you have to own a Switch and buy the game. Genshin Impact is cross platform and available to everyone, including mobile users. Are there problems with the game? Absolutely. No game is perfect and you can't please everyone. The gacha factor is annoying, but unfortunately the current popular business model for game developers. It's completely ftp though and no purchasing is necessary to enjoy the game unless you are one of those hyper-competetive types who just have to have the best of everything and be at the top of the player heap. I don't see any great amount of power creep in the game and the fact that there is no pvp insures that it will be kept to the minimum required to keep big spenders spending. Since there is no direct competition in Genshin Impact, whining about power creep is just that. As for rich pedophiles, I think you are way off base. Sexualization of the characters is the least I have seen in such games and a wide range of ages for characters gives the game appeal for all ages, which I'm sure was the intent of the devs. Pervs though, gonna perv. Hence rule 34. So honestly, it just looks like you came to troll about a game that has caused you some personal level of frustration and, brother, nobody wants to hear that shit.

Nov 13, 2019
Lol. I see that my sarcasm was lost on you. Anyway, I don't really get your issues with the game. I think it's awesome. The art's great, the open world environment is amazing, and there is a variety of gameplay that gives the game something for everyone. Is it derivative? Sure it is. Almost everything is derivative of something else. And Genshin impact is obviously heavily influenced by Breath of the Wild. But if you want to play BotW you have to own a Switch and buy the game. Genshin Impact is cross platform and available to everyone, including mobile users. Are there problems with the game? Absolutely. No game is perfect and you can't please everyone. The gacha factor is annoying, but unfortunately the current popular business model for game developers. It's completely ftp though and no purchasing is necessary to enjoy the game unless you are one of those hyper-competetive types who just have to have the best of everything and be at the top of the player heap. I don't see any great amount of power creep in the game and the fact that there is no pvp insures that it will be kept to the minimum required to keep big spenders spending. Since there is no direct competition in Genshin Impact, whining about power creep is just that. As for rich pedophiles, I think you are way off base. Sexualization of the characters is the least I have seen in such games and a wide range of ages for characters gives the game appeal for all ages, which I'm sure was the intent of the devs. Pervs though, gonna perv. Hence rule 34. So honestly, it just looks like you came to troll about a game that has caused you some personal level of frustration and, brother, nobody wants to hear that shit.
not lost but deflected which is why I made sure to include "fanboy" in my list of criticisms, I even saved "fanboy" for last JUST for you. Consider this the end of our correspondence because this really isn't the place for this. have a good day.

Jan 1, 2018
Nah the boob sizes seem pretty consistent with their size in GI Lisa being on the massive end and Noelle on the smaller for example
Wouldn't really say it's accurate though. Sure, Lisa is definitely bigger than, say, Jean. and Jean is bigger than Amber.
However, when you give amber pretty big boobs to begin with despite her being small in game, then jean even bigger, then make Lisa's the size of her face, it's still off. Same with Mona, and whoever else he'll probably add in the future. As he said, big tits are rare in Genshin. This kinda made the 'average' size 4 sizes larger.

Reactions: Pabewazrijaz

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Wouldn't really say it's accurate though. Sure, Lisa is definitely bigger than, say, Jean. and Jean is bigger than Amber.
However, when you give amber pretty big boobs to begin with despite her being small in game, then jean even bigger, then make Lisa's the size of her face, it's still off. Same with Mona, and whoever else he'll probably add in the future. As he said, big tits are rare in Genshin. This kinda made the 'average' size 4 sizes larger.
Well, Rosaria would be the largest. Unless this is nerfed Rosaria :v
I'm not complaining tho. I just view this as a parody.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
When I said accurate I didn't mean to the cup size, from what I remember (it's been a few months) there's basically like 3 sizes in GI; big = Lisa, Rosario, average = Jean, Amber etc. and smaller = Lumine, Keqing, Mona

It's OK to take artistic licence so long as he's not giving Keqing massive honkers or making Lisa a member of the itty bitty titty committee

Jan 1, 2018
When I said accurate I didn't mean to the cup size, from what I remember (it's been a few months) there's basically like 3 sizes in GI; big = Lisa, Rosario, average = Jean, Amber etc. and smaller = Lumine, Keqing, Mona

It's OK to take artistic licence so long as he's not giving Keqing massive honkers or making Lisa a member of the itty bitty titty committee
Disagree, personally, but to each their own. At this point the characters just don't look like themselves anymore. Also, amber is definitely not on Jean levels.

Noximilien

Aug 28, 2017
Haha interracial in anything is the perfect way to bait out certain types of people. I think that's my favorite thing about it on this site. Other than that its literally just a thing to me, nothing bad or great specifically.
The type of people that aren't into interracial?
You do realize not everyone shares the same fetishes, right? And interracial is a fetish

Reactions: LemuresXL

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
I can't open the game. I double click the app, a window appear for 2-5 seconds and then it disappear. It's still running somewhere since it will say 'this file is currently in use' or something when I go for a clean reinstall but it not on task manger. I definitely using the pc version.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I can't open the game. I double click the app, a window appear for 2-5 seconds and then it disappear. It's still running somewhere since it will say 'this file is currently in use' or something when I go for a clean reinstall but it not on task manger. I definitely using the pc version.
It's a problem on your side my friend. Try another renpy game and see if the issue persists? Try restarting your computer? Also try downloading from another file source potentially.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
It's a problem on your side my friend. Try another renpy game and see if the issue persists? Try restarting your computer? Also try downloading from another file source potentially.
Tried 23sisters and futanari revolution. Both fine. Already tried restarting comp. Shall try another source.

Edit: Nope, guess I'll wait until v1.1 to see if that somehow fixes it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes