pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I seem to be missing the first polaroid, the hint is "watch the tutorial".
How do I get this? Might be an issue since I probably started playing before tutorial existed.
EDIT: Also I don't have the option to ask Sucrose to undress despite doing her co-op prank. Which locks me out of a polaroid and a scene, looking at the gallery. Any way to fix this?
Other than that I'm missing Kokomi at the Hots Spring, despite the only thing left being the finale.
Plus around 8 polaroids which don't seem to appear no matter how many times I try.
EDIT2: Looking at the final stats, I also missed one TTG/TIG. I think I had all sequentially so it would have to be the last one?
Come to the discord and we can help you.

They are working on new game along similar themes now: https://f95zone.to/threads/mayas-mission-v0-1-pinkmochidango.204042/

It might be smart to add a cross-link in the OP, pinkmochidango. That way, interested viewers of this game may transfer over to the new game.
Done, thanks!

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
This is almost correct, you just need to have completed rosaria, Sucrose, Lisa and mona Co op pranks first, as well as buying all items and junk, and completing the tax commission.

I'll add a hint that makes it more obvious next update :)
Does anyone know to get amber in the last prank and how can i end the final prank to watch the credits is quitting the game the only option to end the event or am i doing something wrong?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Does anyone know to get amber in the last prank and how can i end the final prank to watch the credits is quitting the game the only option to end the event or am i doing something wrong?
It sounds like you haven't been to the steam room in the finale, I think it's the down and right diagonal arrow from the 1st screen. Once you've seen all available scenes in the finale, an ending button appears.

Reactions: mmm1374

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Bruuuuhhhhh lemme finish my current game and I'll see what I can do. Also at some point I need to make an OC game I can actually sell, or else I'm probably going to have to go back to full time work...
Fair enough lol

I look forward to seeing whatever oc game you make, I'm especially curious if you'll decide to stick to koikatsu, go 2D like your Ace Attorney project, or try something else like HS or Daz

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
Fair enough lol

I look forward to seeing whatever oc game you make, I'm especially curious if you'll decide to stick to koikatsu, go 2D like your Ace Attorney project, or try something else like HS or Daz
I hope one day he returns and makes another genshin impact with jean at it's core nobody made a Ren'Py genshin game like this before it was amazing

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Fair enough lol

I'll probably make the game using koikatsu, and then hire an epic NSFW artist to redraw/reimagine all the renders.
I hope one day he returns and makes another genshin impact with jean at it's core nobody made a Ren'Py genshin game like this before it was amazing
Thanks for your kind words, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I will probably return to KPA for some additional content though depending on how things proceed.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
I'll probably make the game using koikatsu, and then hire an epic NSFW artist to redraw/reimagine all the renders.

Thanks for your kind words, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I will probably return to KPA for some additional content though depending on how things proceed.
Wish you luck no matter what you do and still thanks for this amazing game

• Red Heart
Reactions: pinkmochidango
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes