• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 3268988

Yo it's your boy Mochi, and I've decided it's time to reveal what I've been cooking.

The game I've been working on is called Maya's Mission, and it's an Ace Attorney parody Fangame.

The game will be a mostly linear Visual Novel style H game with point and click elements, featuring Maya as the main character. It will have lots of puzzles to solve, bonus collectables to find, and mechanics based on the Ace Attorney games.

I've put together a proof of concept trailer for you to check out, please let me know what you think.

I understand this is different to KPA that we all know and love, but please please bear with us while we try something new. I've always wanted to play a lewd Ace Attorney game and there's nothing good out there, so I'm making one!

I plan for the game to be a light hearted corruption game that is tense and engaging, but also extremely lewd and funny too. I'm considering adding a second 'love' route to the game (rather than corruption) later on down the line, but I'll see how things go first.

Maya's Mission will be a shorter game than KPA, and I'm hoping it'll take me around a year to complete, after which I'm hoping to be in a position to make some KPA DLC based around Fontaine.

Thank you all for your continued support, I love you all. Please let me know what you think of the concept and trailer!

I'll be posting all future Maya's Mission updates on my .

-Mochi

TRAILER HERE:
Holy SHIT I was recently wanting a PW fangame like this holy shit I'm so glad you're the one making it

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
View attachment 3291828
A big thank you for making this game, definitely one of the best parody games I've played.

P.S. If I've noticed correctly, all Ayaka's scenes are either solo, or focused on travelerm which is in character for her. So, big like for it.
Congrats on 100%!
Holy SHIT I was recently wanting a PW fangame like this holy shit I'm so glad you're the one making it
Hahah thanks man. I've always wanted to play an Ace Attorney H game, and there aren't any really so I decided to make one!

Bear in mind it won't be as huge as KPA and it will be more story based too, but I'll make sure there's plenty of lewds to keep things interesting!

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Hadn't played since 1.10 and left it awhile to catch up now that it's finished. Mostly new Jean content and the end-game, was hoping for more Lisa but the demand is what it is. Overall good QoL updates and it runs stable, too bad it's over but the end is great.

Random question, Jean's transformation into a slime seemed very random and didn't lead to anything else, curious if that was left unfinished for time? There's a lot you can do with a slime girl and it felt like it was going to lead to something, but that was the end of Jean's content. Missed opportunity IMO.

1BakaHentai

Nov 3, 2021
Random question, Jean's transformation into a slime seemed very random and didn't lead to anything else, curious if that was left unfinished for time? There's a lot you can do with a slime girl and it felt like it was going to lead to something, but that was the end of Jean's content. Missed opportunity IMO.
Probably restriction of the Koikatsu engine. You can't make a semitransparent model without mods.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hadn't played since 1.10 and left it awhile to catch up now that it's finished. Mostly new Jean content and the end-game, was hoping for more Lisa but the demand is what it is. Overall good QoL updates and it runs stable, too bad it's over but the end is great.

It was just gonna be an Easter Egg originally but I was worried people wouldn't see it, so I added a katheryne hint for it. Also all Jean slime stuff is 95% photoshop so it takes a long time per render.

Glad you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: rouge_g

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
what part of this game is voyeurism?
Pretty much all of it.
The player character is a girl named Klee, from the game Genshin Impact who is a loli-character
And Klee Prank Adventure is her basically "pranking" all these adult genshin girls into getting into various lewd situations, whether by themselves, with other girls, or men.

*To add, this is not a self-insert game, so there is no netorare.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KleePrankAdventure-1.16.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: pinkmochidango

TheFirstZer

Jan 27, 2018
Finally! A Ace Attorney H Game! I hope I can solve crimes along the way and hopefully get a small laugh out of it. Can't wait for this year project, Mochi team!
(I swear if I see Larry doing what Larry always does, I'll going to slap him just like getting away from stealing Edgeworth money)

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes