RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Knight of Love [Part 1 H4] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 7,43 GB / 551 MB (~7,4%) - Knight_of_Love_Part_1H4-crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher (bas@f95zone)
thats great crunched helps a lot for memory issues, thanks

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and intrigan

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Should i play the old version or the new one? Are there some scenes are missing?
I recommend going for the new version and if you enjoy it, it wouldn't hurt to take a look at the old one. The old version has different sex scenes and a slightly differing story.

Reactions: BangB420

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
does anyone else run into the issue with Karen's early morning scene where her and Ann's early morning scene play at the same time for some reason?
I dont talk to Ann for her event, just Karen in the evening yet both of them still play, which leads to the Ann scene ending abruptly and a black screen

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
anyone else having really slow downloads when it comes to this game? I have fast wifi about 250 MB/S and this is barely reaching 1 MBs

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
MSU.png

Hi everyone!

August update [Part 1H5]:
For August update I will polish/rework some Molly's events, plus add a new ones.

September update [Holly] [Part 1J1]:
Script for Holly's update is almost ready, right now I'm working on new/polish old animations for her, so expect more sneak peeks soon!

Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!

Reactions: tom4512

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How the holy hell do you save in this game? All my saves get deleted when I reboot the game.
RPGM games don't save to your computer, they save only to a save folder in the folder that has the game, you need to copy and paste those save files between versions to keep your saves

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
After triggering the sequence where the older girl tries climbing the ladder and breaks her foot and the mc heals them, I get a black screen. I can access the menu but everything else is black. Any fix?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes