yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I don't go on patreon and not interested in.
You really should be checking patreon if you interested in the status of a game. You don't have to pay to see how recent the last post is or how frequent the dev is posting. Plus, it's pretty common for important posts like a game being discontinued or put on hiatus to be made public.

We can keep going on forever and try to see who's the smarter ass here or you could have just shared what you know instead of taking that condescending attitude.
I did tell you what I know in my first reply. Didn't think I was starting an argument or whatever this is.

Reactions: Qwirks and ํYOKEE

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm not a patron either but you don't have to be a pledger to check if a dev is still active or not. Just saying.
Remember what you said ? I made the effort of going to his page and you know what ? 90% of this post are hidden behind a paywall :)

Does someone know what says the last patreon post named status update?
Ask this user. It seems he can see things we can't.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Remember what you said ? I made the effort of going to his page and you know what ? 90% of this post are hidden behind a paywall :)
Refer to my previous post in this thread where I explained why you don't need to see the posts to answer your initial question. I never stated that it would answer more than that. Why are you starting this shit back up 2 weeks later?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Hi everyone! I got something for you!
I decided to take another week for polishing Part 1, but I really want to show you something right now!
So, here's the Knight of Love: Prologue!

I decided to make it's free for everyone, because it's just a demo. Part 1 will release around 18 of April for Grand Master Tier!
Keep in mind that prologue is the least changed part of the game! ;)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
What's the scale of this rework? Like, just model tweaks or a complete switch from Koikatu/whatever program was being used? And what's the planned scope of Part 1 relative to the old version?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, if I want to play and enjoy the "NEW" content, I should Download the "Prologue Demo" or "Old Version" ?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I'm so confused, my save from 0.17.1 doesn't work for the 0.17.5 (Old Version), and I don't understand why there is a "Prologue Demo", does it containts new / exclusive scenes ?
Does anyone can share a full save by any chance ? I used to enjoy the game but since 2 versions my saves doesn't work...

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes