SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Hi everyone!

Wanted to explain what the hell with the versions.

Knight of Love: Prologue is the demo for an upcoming (around 10 days, will include Sophie, Jessica, Karen and Jean) huge remade of the game.

Sometime ago I realized that if I want to finish this story, I need to do a rewrite on what I have right now, or the plot will became shittier with an every new update.

I understand your frustration guys about starting this game all over again, but I changed a lot. All dialogs is rewritten and edited, most of the pictues and animations are remade in a better way too, so new playthrough will feel different.

I'm 100% sure that this absolutely necessary changes and the game will be much better!

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
As I said earlier, Part 1 will include Sophie, Jessica, Jean and some Karen events.

Part 2 will focuse on Mrs. Morgan, Ann and Molly. And Karen, of course.

Part 3 will be the end of Act 1, and will include Rivera, Holly, Violed, Camila and someone else :)

So, compare to old version you'll get everithing, but more and better. :D

Erryopo

Jun 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "imgregduh, publicación: 5543897, miembro: 1677046"]
[ATTACH = full] 1139721 [/ ATTACH]

sucedió, cuando traté de ir al baño de niños en la escuela después de ver a la enfermera por primera vez
[/ CITA]
Paste in folder www\data

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and GGDoubleU

Erryopo

Jun 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "imgregduh, publicación: 5543948, miembro: 1677046"]
[ATTACH = full] 1139743 [/ ATTACH]
Sueña justo después de llegar a casa después de salvar a Molly
[/ CITA]
[QUOTE = "imgregduh, publicación: 5543948, miembro: 1677046"]
View attachment 1139743
Sueña justo después de llegar a casa después de salvar a Molly
[/CITA]
Paste in folder www\img\pictures

Reactions: Gabaw and GGDoubleU

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
so until the next update with the whole game "reverting to version 1.17.5" onwards. I loved the game and I keep following it until the end maybe with a nice final harem that would be great

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
can someone show me the difference between the old and new version. what are the changes. how the content

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes