JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
can ya fuck the older sister in the house yet?
I'd like to know when she gets some Dev love myself. I'm loving this game, and am super stoked about new stuff with the teacher! But, ya, I'd be super down if this girl gets some airtime soon.

Edit: I'll likely wait until the fix listed above is available before trying this update, though.

Dev, any input on when she might be considered for more development?

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I stuck to stage anastazia tell you have a good progress with karen and he say he must visit studio in home basement but he won't go in there in anytime of day and tell there is nothing to do there so what do I do to progress with karen and go to studio basement?

Reactions: DBOO and Doru ay

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
It would be nice if this game have Android version. I mean where ever I randomly click the character actually moving into that place/exactly same place that I want where the character want to go. I hope someone can convert this game to Android version

Reactions: TheGuy33

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I seem to be stuck - Ana hint says to visit Karen's art studio, but it says "nothing to do here" at all times of day. I've revisited all the interactions I can find without finding any progression, and I've gone about 2 weeks in game days without anything new popping up. No one else seems to be progressing either. So what're next steps?

ajg36

May 10, 2020
Anyone know what to do after night visits to teacher house the exclamation point is still there, there's no tips from the lady and ive been there multiple times on the weekends and weekdays there doesn't seem like anything else to do

May 2, 2021
Will a Mac version be made for this game? I cant seem to progress with the story have been going to class but nothing changes and cant get the hot springs animation like what do i do?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes