MonarkofDream

Feb 12, 2021
Was there a remake of this game? I see references to content that I've never seen in the comments and I can't figure where to find this mysterious Holly content.

Wh1plash

Mar 11, 2021
Does this game have incest? Like you can turn your relationship with your land lady, roommate whatever into your Mom/Sister

May 2, 2021
Hey guys need some help stuck with getting the card in oak street where the flower shop says cant get it yet and cant get the new scene with Anastasia hot springs and miss morgan just need to keep going to class?

May 2, 2021
Hey guys need some help stuck with getting the card in oak street where the flower shop says cant get it yet and cant get the new scene with Anastasia hot springs and miss morgan just need to keep going to class?

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Whenever I try to go to the dumpster and jump to Mrs Morgan's house, it gives me "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of "null" (reading 'width')"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone have a map of th location of the 34 cards?
I've managed to find 21, leaving 13 to find.
but I've looked over the place and no luck.

Is there a trick to them appearing, like at certain times of the day and are they hidden at certain off the beat places, like the two I recently came across?

Mr. Yoes

Nov 12, 2021
i deleted this game until someone or game developer give instructions on how to play this game, like "walk-through" or something, i'm really fed up, save version 1 D can't connect to new version or whatever ? it's all BULLSHIT!! I'm really disappointed! we play to kill time, I can't access Mrs Morgan's storyline, I'm confused, not to mention the other characters and so on, absolutely no direction, and Anastasya instead says "no direction" really bad game, I'll wait until this game just got better

Lucius agaust

Aug 31, 2022
Hello, player here, I have a slight problem with this game (or i am just clueless), after i got the teacher scenes there isnt much to do in this game, is there something i should do? if yes then please tell me, thank you for your help!

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I really love this game. The dev always makes enough H scenes for each character. hope to see more Marietta contents .

Reactions: Ruvu
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes