DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I really enjoy this game. Sadly I ran into some errors with the auto save as well as my manual save:
- the auto save ends with 'Uncaught type error: Cannot read property width of Null'
- the manual save is just a black screen, I can however still access the menu and hear the BGM
- sometimes a frame will get stuck during scenes and block the screen, but that's just annoying as you can just F5 and reload the last auto save

So now I am stuck replaying three and a half hours because the saves are basically unusable :(

Aug 11, 2022
Over a month (or even longer) of waiting in exchange for only two (but nevertheless spicy, even if the first consists of repeatable actions with different cumsplattering locations :)) scenes... I wonder if Dr.Bones example may be somewhat contagious, like dev-COVID (just a joke, no offence meant). Still, liked it.

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
I really enjoy this game. Sadly I ran into some errors with the auto save as well as my manual save:
- the auto save ends with 'Uncaught type error: Cannot read property width of Null'
- the manual save is just a black screen, I can however still access the menu and hear the BGM
- sometimes a frame will get stuck during scenes and block the screen, but that's just annoying as you can just F5 and reload the last auto save

So now I am stuck replaying three and a half hours because the saves are basically unusable :(
What "mushrooms" are you using? it's not difficult at all (if you like the game and you follow it) look at the description in the title or a couple of posts up
even from the beginning of the game, it’s not far to go ,,, and the developer specifically inserts savings (even the name can be chosen !!!)
I'm sorry... I'm rude today.... nothing personal!

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there a way to disable the constant screen border moving in dialogue? It is extremely distracting for me.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
if in tips, it said that there is no news from Karen at the moment, it means the end of the update?

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Over a month (or even longer) of waiting in exchange for only two (but nevertheless spicy, even if the first consists of repeatable actions with different cumsplattering locations :)) scenes... I wonder if Dr.Bones example may be somewhat contagious, like dev-COVID (just a joke, no offence meant). Still, liked it.
Was curious who Dr.Bones was so did a quick google search, is he the one making Survivor Guilt? Cause if we're talking about the same one then goddamn, build 0.01 release on October 2018 and 0.02 on January this year.

Edit: to keep this related to the thread topic, I would put a stake in saying for SPH that at the very least the delays aren't as long as some other devs (Oni, for example). However, I've only been supporting SPH since August, so I don't what's been the typical rate of build releases over this game's lifetime. Do hope to god that SPH doesn't wind up like Oni or Mr.Bones though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadGoatSoldier
Aug 11, 2022
Was curious who Dr.Bones was so did a quick google search, is he the one making Survivor Guilt? Cause if we're talking about the same one then goddamn, build 0.01 release on October 2018 and 0.02 on January this year.

Edit: to keep this related to the thread topic, I would put a stake in saying for SPH that at the very least the delays aren't as long as some other devs (Oni, for example). However, I've only been supporting SPH since August, so I don't what's been the typical rate of build releases over this game's lifetime. Do hope to god that SPH doesn't wind up like Oni or Mr.Bones though.
That's right - he is the developer of Survivor Guilt and infamous The Manor.

Reactions: andras555
May 2, 2021
Hey guys need some help stuck with getting the card in oak street where the flower shop says cant get it yet and cant get the new scene with Anastasia hot springs and miss morgan just need to keep going to class?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This is the first time I see new scenes with Karen and I love them!.. Same with Morgan. :love:

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes