Aralan

Nov 30, 2020
Please help, the scene of H-Scene (bathing scene and cashier scene) didn't appear on joiplay. How to fix it?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

Hi everyone!
I know a lot of you were waiting for Mrs. Morgan home scenes and got upset when I didn't include them in 1G2, so PART 1G3 will be mostly about it!
More to it, events in class/additional class will got new content aswell.
1G3 update will arrive around 15 of September.
Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
M3.png
M4.png M2.png

GuardianAdreal7425

Feb 2, 2020
im stuck I asked anastasia for a tip and she tells me to go to karens's studio and see her art, I go to the door and it says there is nothing to do?

Voomer

Oct 19, 2018
Knight of Love [Part 1 G2] [Slightly Pink Heart]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 354 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says there are some missing images when I try to go to the flower shop, a scene starts and it says image missing until I am stuck with loading error failed to load img/pictures/CamillaDoggy%5B4x3%5D,png

Voomer

Oct 19, 2018
I have an issue with the compressed version. anyone experiencing this issue. It says there are some missing images when I try to go to the flower shop, a scene starts and it says image missing until I am stuck with a loading error failed to load img/pictures/CamillaDoggy%5B4x3%5D,png

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Part 1G3, uncompressed: (Link removed to make space for my Mega account. Sorry.)

My dumbass still doesn't know how to compress files even after trying Winrar and 7zip, so someone else please help out if you can.

Also SPH if you're reading this, you earned my $20 this month with that multiple cumshot scene with Mrs. Morgan. That right there was *chef's kiss*. Almost perfection.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes