giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Knight of Love [Part 1 G2] [Slightly Pink Heart]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 354 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Can't decide whether this is the best rendition of Ms.Morgan's or the worst. On one hand the action, the story an the romance were way better than in the old version. On the other there was much more content in the previous version. And my favourite part of the old one, the part where you're at her house is just gone now. Plus the new content is locked due to an unknown bug. I know from looking at the files that there's a titjob and a bj scene but somehow the dialogue and the scenes keep repeating after fucking her for the second time. Hope it gets patched soon. I'd give this update a solid 4/5, but due to bugs it's a 3.5/5
Hoping to see Ms.Morgan again soon
Agreed. I know there's a small blowjob option in the quickie sex scene in her office during the afternoon but I've yet to find a titjob option with her. I think because we have so much sex scenes with Karen, the three or so we get with Mrs. Morgan don't feel like enough. Having some rendition of the sex scene at her house would've helped with this.

I think part of the reason we lack that scene is this: the old public version of the game had us going to her house to open it up in the game world as part of Mrs. Morgan's storyline progress. In this version, everything with Mrs. Morgan happens in the school, and her storyline is mostly wrapped up within the school too--thus there's never a reason to visit her house.

Hope SLP includes additional sex scenes with her in future content. It happened with Karen I believe, hence why we have so much stuff with her, so Mrs. Morgan should get the same treatment. I like what we got, I just wish we got more for waiting. But seeing some of the small issues and consistent spelling errors throughout the new content, it's easy to see SLP was kinda struggling to put out this update, even with the delay.

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
whats new in this update?
i go to class every but its always the same event repeatedly
how do i continue the
- Main storyline progression!
- Mrs. Morgan storyline!

as the log update say?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So the tip says to go to karens workshop (house basement) because she almost finished the painting but i tried going at different times of the day and he doesn't go in..
is this a bug or is there a specific day and time of day i need to go that i somehow missed

shadow2020

Feb 2, 2020
for those who wanted to know about the blowjob scene etc. it happens immediately after the lesson in class instead of going to the library go directly to the study room it's over

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Agreed. I know there's a small blowjob option in the quickie sex scene in her office during the afternoon but I've yet to find a titjob option with her. I think because we have so much sex scenes with Karen, the three or so we get with Mrs. Morgan don't feel like enough. Having some rendition of the sex scene at her house would've helped with this.

I think part of the reason we lack that scene is this: the old public version of the game had us going to her house to open it up in the game world as part of Mrs. Morgan's storyline progress. In this version, everything with Mrs. Morgan happens in the school, and her storyline is mostly wrapped up within the school too--thus there's never a reason to visit her house.

Hope SLP includes additional sex scenes with her in future content. It happened with Karen I believe, hence why we have so much stuff with her, so Mrs. Morgan should get the same treatment. I like what we got, I just wish we got more for waiting. But seeing some of the small issues and consistent spelling errors throughout the new content, it's easy to see SLP was kinda struggling to put out this update, even with the delay.
Just because she's a teacher doesn't mean we have to do everything with her at school; it makes shit so much more boring and cliche. I hope in later updates we actually go to her house and interact with her outside more

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Does anybody know how to progress with Mrs. Morgan besides attending her classes?

update: fixed it looks like my saves were fucked and on another note the Karen movie is bugged again

Last edited:

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Just because she's a teacher doesn't mean we have to do everything with her at school; it makes shit so much more boring and cliche. I hope in later updates we actually go to her house and interact with her outside more
Even an updated version of the house sex scene with her would be fine with me. Can you at least give us that next update, SLP? I just hoped for more of Mrs. Morgan before we move onto the next storyline portion. Just a little bit more of that MILF teacher ass and titty. Pretty please?
ceb.gif

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Been going to class for like 4 weeks now and nothing happens, and I don't know how to trigger the after school lessons with her

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hadn't played this in ages so re-started and now I'm totally stumped as to what to do.

I'm just stuck in a loop of fucking rose over and over after class and in the later lessons which has changed as I'm sure you used to go to her house and get stuck in a storm?? or was that a different game?

I'm also sure you could go to the coaches house and the nurse but nothing for either of them has come up.

The in game help just says "nothing new with Karen" but I can't seem to progress any further with anyone?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes