Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I saw we can fuck Karen finally in this new version. :love:

What about teacher and nurse? Can we fuck them? I know in the old version we can.

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
I saw we can fuck Karen finally in this new version. :love:

What about teacher and nurse? Can we fuck them? I know in the old version we can.
Mrs. Morgan's update is slated for the next update, supposedly coming before the month ends. But based on recent slowdowns and delays SPH has been doing according to previous posts on the thread, don't be getting your cock raring to go and stuff.

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Does anyone know which mods were used to create the models for this game? From what I found they were made using Koikatsu. I'm trying to create my own models for my game similar to the ones in KOL. Any help would be much appreciated

Reactions: StreamSteam

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Does anyone know which mods were used to create the models for this game? From what I found they were made using Koikatsu. I'm trying to create my own models for my game similar to the ones in KOL. Any help would be much appreciated
Quick google search shows some mod listing on github. Hilarious side note: a Steam forum for Koikatsu mods had a link to a mod that allowed you to make traps (search IllusionTrapMods if curious). But it seems most Koikatsu mod requests on forums on other websites all recommend a master list on github as a starting point.

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Quick google search shows some mod listing on github. Hilarious side note: a Steam forum for Koikatsu mods had a link to a mod that allowed you to make traps (search IllusionTrapMods if curious). But it seems most Koikatsu mod requests on forums on other websites all recommend a master list on github as a starting point.
Thank you so much! I didn't find it somehow but I've given up on Koikatsu as it wasn't something that i wanted to use with the mods it had. Will try again later.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So, is this a bug or oversight by dev, but at school at night that blonde that was outside smoking way back on day one, is out there ALL DAY. wtf.
For weeks!

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes