tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
What other games are there that is similar to this game?
In what aspect? RPGM games? Or games made with Koikatsu models? The setting?

For RPGM games, I really think The Artifact series by ICCreations is really good, if a little old by now(although most RPGM games are old now). Siren's Domain makes some great RPGM games, like Town of Passion or Zombie's Retreat.

As for games with similar models to Knight of Love, you honestly have a ton of options. HS Tutor by TK8000. Harem Hotel by Runey.

For setting/story, Hero's Harem Guild is similar.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

M2.png

Don't shoot, PART 1G2 is already here!

Story:
-
Main storyline progression!
- Mrs. Morgan storyline!

Content:
- 630 New renders!
Mrs. Morgan:
-
35 New animations! (15 "Big" H-animations)

Other:
-
Alternate outfits for Mrs. Morgan (1 new), Sophie (2 new), Madison (1 new), Tanisha (1 new), Zendaya (1 new), Kira (2 new), Marietta (1 new)! (Appears only during class yet)
- Zendaya model rework!
- Reworked classroom.

As always, I related 100% at the beginning of Part 1G2 (save slot 10)
To change character name use stone near home.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
One quick question - is this game still buggy as hell? I remember it being a good game, but the bugs made it almost impossible to play.

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
One quick question - is this game still buggy as hell? I remember it being a good game, but the bugs made it almost impossible to play.
I think its fine. Slightly Pink heart works on it quite a lot. I think that even memory problem is much more better now!

Reactions: BobN290

shadow2020

Feb 2, 2020
honestly i feel a bit disappointed if i'm only 2 sex scenes i feel a bit cheated to have waited plus i can't access her house anymore if i'm not mistaken so scenes have been removed

Reactions: kamibell

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
No major bugs in the current version of the game that I've encountered by playing through it normally, but you'll still get softlocked into a black screen after certain sex scenes by picking specific actions. It's most egregious when fucking Karen since she's got the most sex scenes in the game, particularly when trying out some of the options during the movie night sex scene.

I did notice with the most recent content however that some of Mrs. Morgan's sex scenes lack background music and some other small issues, but that's about it.

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Can't decide whether this is the best rendition of Ms.Morgan's or the worst. On one hand the action, the story an the romance were way better than in the old version. On the other there was much more content in the previous version. And my favourite part of the old one, the part where you're at her house is just gone now. Plus the new content is locked due to an unknown bug. I know from looking at the files that there's a titjob and a bj scene but somehow the dialogue and the scenes keep repeating after fucking her for the second time. Hope it gets patched soon. I'd give this update a solid 4/5, but due to bugs it's a 3.5/5
Hoping to see Ms.Morgan again soon

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes