Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
Ok so i can't advance Karen's event(the one after cleaning the basement). All Anastasia tells me is to check the basement but i can't go in there at any time of the day. Anyone else know what can i do?

Reactions: Nonatsuke

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
i played old and new versions of the game
basically old version focuses more on milf teachers and ann molly and others less plot
new version focuses plot , karen , anaesttesia ,molly, karen is the high light of new version

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so in the choices I should be a nice guy right? or I can choose the one I like the most? and I wont find that tyron and eric guys fucking any girls right? also is pregnancy going to be a thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: caspian90

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the tip says that I need to go to the basement with karen but no matter what time is it the MC says there is nothing to do there any idea what can I do?

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
so in the choices I should be a nice guy right? or I can choose the one I like the most? and I wont find that tyron and eric guys fucking any girls right? also is pregnancy going to be a thing?
In the other version, if you say shit to them, they burn one of you cards (and is lost forever), in this one i don't believe that they do this. The pregnancy i don't believe there is plans yet (i cannot say for sure since the dev is don't appear here anymore) but it think that is a waste that if that is not planned.

the tip says that I need to go to the basement with karen but no matter what time is it the MC says there is nothing to do there any idea what can I do?
If i'm not wrong you need to go to her bedroom and she bring us there, but i can be complete wrong.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
In the other version, if you say shit to them, they burn one of you cards (and is lost forever), in this one i don't believe that they do this. The pregnancy i don't believe there is plans yet (i cannot say for sure since the dev is don't appear here anymore) but it think that is a waste that if that is not planned.

If i'm not wrong you need to go to her bedroom and she bring us there, but i can be complete wrong.
nope talking to her in her room does nothing

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
done that one already this one comes after that
Yeah i have found the way, after that, you need to do molly quest (in her room at night), pop her cherry (you need to ask the nurse for help), after that you go to anastasia, fight a stone dummy and after all this you can go to the basement again.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah i have found the way, after that, you need to do molly quest (in her room at night), pop her cherry (you need to ask the nurse for help), after that you go to anastasia, fight a stone dummy and after all this you can go to the basement again.
so much for the tip mechanic then I guess

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes