AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

1g1clg.png

Main story progression:

- 375 new renders!
- New small dialogs around the city!
- Small changes on school map.

New content for Anastasia:
- New variant of "hot spring" event for Anastasia! (4 new animations)
- 375 new renders!

As always, I related 100% save before Part 1G1 (save slot 10).
To change character name use stone near home.
You can find download link here: ( tier)

-Thank you for the patient and supporting the developement! SPH

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
So, in terms of saves... will I need to start again with every update? I want to get back to this remake and start it again, but kinda put off by the incompatible saves.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Jeff Vela

Aug 14, 2017
So, in terms of saves... will I need to start again with every update? I want to get back to this remake and start it again, but kinda put off by the incompatible saves.
He just said he will provide a 100% save from part 1G1

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
Karen finally has sex scenes.

O YEAHHHHH FOR FUCK SAKE, I'M WAITING FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR FOR KAREN SEX SCENE AND YOU FINALLY DID IT FOR FUCKS SAKE I CAME HERE RANDOMLY WHILE SURFINF THE ITNERNET BY CHANCE I GO TO XVIDESO TO CHGECK

AND GUESS WHAT
GUESS WHAT

YOU GAY

NO IT'S NOT THAT, KAREN HAS SEX SCENES FINALLY GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKER.

I HATE AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH

fukyea.jpg

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018

O YEAHHHHH FOR FUCK SAKE, I'M WAITING FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR FOR KAREN SEX SCENE AND YOU FINALLY DID IT FOR FUCKS SAKE I CAME HERE RANDOMLY WHILE SURFINF THE ITNERNET BY CHANCE I GO TO XVIDESO TO CHGECK

AND GUESS WHAT
GUESS WHAT

YOU GAY

View attachment 1897521
really???!

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019

AND GUESS WHAT
GUESS WHAT

YOU GAY

View attachment 1897521
Where have u been? We already had sex with karen since 2E

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Now I know why the update was delayed, just half an hour of the MC getting beaten up in training.

butek

Dec 8, 2016
Anyone who has already finished this update, events is Anastasia only? If so, I'll wait for the next one, I've seen a lot of her, so I can wait.
The update is kinda barebones in terms of lewd events, there's only like 1 scene with anastasia that doesn't have many variations (also can't remember if the lewd event itself is a repeat of an old one or not). Really hope the next update isn't getting delayed again.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The update is kinda barebones in terms of lewd events, there's only like 1 scene with anastasia that doesn't have many variations (also can't remember if the lewd event itself is a repeat of an old one or not). Really hope the next update isn't getting delayed again.
3 months for 1 scene ? damn thats a huge downgrade in PinkHeart's workflow...

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes