DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm.... Okey Guys.... This Game is have a lot of Bugs (not broken game, but loking shit)
And... I play last timke a lontg time ago this project....
I load a save waht inclused in Arhive and....
Waht to Do? It the End of Contentet for Current Update?
I wanna see Fap-Fap material, but i not see any Galery here!
Okey... Sand Box Mode? I found Fap-Fap materiala here from:
1. Woman in Kithen and her Room (Many Differnt Scenes)
2. Girl in Shower (Vaginal Sex)
3. Girl in Room (Vaginal Sex)
4. Girl in Libary (Just... Fingering?)
5. Woman in Beach (BJ)
6. Woman in Teleport Room (Many Differnt Scenes)

And.... It all? Serious? I see in Picture Folder many more Scenes, sooo, play from beging and keep a lot of saves?

Reactions: kamibell
Aug 2, 2020
Hey guyzzz.... Why am I unable to see the actual scenes, instead I only get black or static images, even in a previously saved file..... What's the catch??? And is there any incest patch to be included???

Reactions: Masterryan222

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm terribly sorry to say that, but I can't finish Part 1G this month.
Haven't much time to work at all due family reasons, besides the fact that I ended up doing a lot more that I planned at first, I can't get off feeling that I bite off more than I can chew...
But I'm chewing enthusiastically!
I must fully focus on Part 1G now, when I finally have time to work, so there will be no update this month, I'm sorry guys.
If you bought subscription for April especcialy because of this update, please PM me, I will send you the link for Part 1G as soon at it will be released for your tier (at the moment you PM me) and you don't need to purchase subscription for the next month if you don't want to.

Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
- SPH
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is so fucking broken.. so I played 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e, 1e2, than went to 1f.. saves fucking broken.. so I loaded the damn save.. and I can tell that even though I did all events there is something skipped somewheres! So since damn game does not have a damn skip function it will take a damn eternity to play this game from scratch with latest version! WTF?

Each version broke most saves and required a partial replay.. than finally get damn mana eyes.. and end of that version.. next version all saves damn well broken.. so load the one that it says to load and change name.. I can tell there is damn content missing as it's like I magically progressed much further with all the girls? WTF? And seems story just skipped and missing part of the story line.

So between crashing nearly every video when it played or made a sudden skip and the broken save function is this game actually playable yet? I don't want to start over for fucking nothing especially when it has no damn skip function and requires holding damn enter button to even get through it at some semblance of any speed.

• Haha
Reactions: soyjari

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
This game is so fucking broken.. so I played 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e, 1e2, than went to 1f.. saves fucking broken.. so I loaded the damn save.. and I can tell that even though I did all events there is something skipped somewheres! So since damn game does not have a damn skip function it will take a damn eternity to play this game from scratch with latest version! WTF?

Each version broke most saves and required a partial replay.. than finally get damn mana eyes.. and end of that version.. next version all saves damn well broken.. so load the one that it says to load and change name.. I can tell there is damn content missing as it's like I magically progressed much further with all the girls? WTF? And seems story just skipped and missing part of the story line.

So between crashing nearly every video when it played or made a sudden skip and the broken save function is this game actually playable yet? I don't want to start over for fucking nothing especially when it has no damn skip function and requires holding damn enter button to even get through it at some semblance of any speed.
Just to be clear. Are you complaining because you miss some events and you would like to unlock it by yourself ?
If you have already unlock 100% content of the current version, it shouldnt be an issue to load the provided save for the next version.

Since the game is a "remake", and the dev seems to had Girls content before story(because ffs we wait 1 year for karen!), then maybe there is plot hole(Idk I dont read text lul).

Reactions: CleverReader

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
When you make save files not work you need to put in a save file that starts at the last of the previous version. Nobody wants to start all over from scratch. I just had to delete everything and start with the 1C and it was hard to find the link in this thread and than load the save there to basically start over from where Molly falls for you.. Oh but than it took over a week it seemed of sleeping before you could even trigger Molly for the new update content. I kept getting end of part 1b message from mother until I could finally meet Molly.

So the save was just as broken. That save did not start at the immediate new release version like it should have. Now repeating content to advance now. It's pain when you have to start all the way back so you don't miss the content and story not just got huge gaping holes in it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to get past the fucking end of part b when I started over with the Knight of Love Part1C fix01 version? I am suppose to be playing the parts in 1C but stuck at Anesta saying end of part 1B? WTF? Keep sleeping with Karen.. it's all the same boring scene now.. nothing new is progressing at all..

Save slot 10 - FULL save before Part 1C! Use stone near character's home to change the name.
To start new update go talk with Molly in her room!

I could not get in her room until after she slept with me so it's not progressing at all. So is this release broken because I sure am not progressing beyond that tip end of part 1b.

Than you got 1F that is broken as fuck! It has all these scenes not seen yet in his damn room.. can this game be even more broken? Why the fuck would I want to see scenes that I have not experienced yet? Fix this damn game play it has such potential but broken as fuck.. if you download latest versions all the damn scenes are in his damn bedroom?

So now I have to search this damn thread for all releases to play the damn game correctly. Hopefully there is a compressor so that there is actually releases of all the damn versions.. I have to find D, E, and F to play the damn game correctly.. WTF?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For anyone that wants to start playing this game from scratch.. DO NOT START with latest version unless you like to have all scenes unlocked. It's broken as fuck for that. Thankfully CircleJerker has made this game play still possible by having good links for his compressed version.

Download Part 1D and do not load the save. Play game until the broken tip from Anesta says end of Part 1B because it's actually the end of content for 1D. This game has so many bugs like this it is not funny ignore that broken 1B or you will just waste hours trying to find new content which does not exist.

Download 1E Fix - complete
Download 1E2 - complete
Download 1F Fix - complete
Download 1F2 Fix - complete
Download 1F3 - complete
Download 1F4 - complete

Do not skip any damn version because I tried to skip from 1E to 1F4 and loaded my current save and it still has the damn scenes unlocked that you have not seen in the MC bedroom.. I have never seen such a broken version game system. The moral for this game unless you don't actually want to play and just want to see the scenes.. DO NOT SKIP VERSIONS! Game is broken when you try to skip releases.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes