flescura

Sep 8, 2017
Knight of Love [Part 1 F4] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,19 GB / 277 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part_1F4-crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
unfortunate! I just finished downloading the regular version lmao

• Haha
Reactions: ghost omar and "CJ"

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone who has already finished playing this update, what would the new scenes be? And how to reach them? I'm lost here. With Sophie, I went to the Library, and he masturbates her over her clothes, is it just that scene or is there more?
And what about Karen, what do you have to do?
Sorry guys, I don't speak the language, and it gets complicated, but I won't give up playing for that.
as far as I am aware that's it for Sophie, Karen try all options in afternoon click at the TV remote.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I have the same Cloud around issue... anyone know how to fix it? since its annoying try to play with them at room and its kinda spoiling the content....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have the same Cloud around issue... anyone know how to fix it? since its annoying try to play with them at room and its kinda spoiling the content....
it's most likely a bug in the game itself, nothing we can do until either the next update or a fix is issued

Last edited:
Reactions: RyuseiZED
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes