rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Ever since remake most Scenes look like this .
Pictures and animations missing fron sex scenes/non sex scenes, in both beginning of game and the new save you get.

Am i the only one with this problem?
Its been like that since version A Remake for me, wich is a bummer. This game is "the shit" and war pre-remake.

kakstris

Feb 2, 2022
i have a problem with karen after we first watch a movie together i wake up next day and in the morning i ko to kitchen to talk with her expecting that i will ask her "should we watch a movie together tonight" but it doesnt happen she just tell me that the breakfast will be in couple in minutes and that's the reason i can not countinue the story with karen.

Can anyone help ??

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Is this game really already 2 years in the building or is this a remake ?
half through game, dev decided to star over with a new vision.
so far the game is now which has as much content as when it was decided to change to what we have now.

I personally love it, and like all games I love, every update is not enough :)

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
half through game, dev decided to star over with a new vision.
so far the game is now which has as much content as when it was decided to change to what we have now.

I personally love it, and like all games I love, every update is not enough :)
So the remake is a year in the building ?

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Just as onionhead said, the remake finally surpassed the old version in term of content but I think every updates are focus on the main girls compare to the old version where other side girls got more focus and more sex event
old version still has more content, new version has more content for, like, one girl.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

Hi everyone!

First
of all, sorry for a long silence.
Second - I wont be able to finish Mrs Morgan update, Part 1G, in March. Again, sorry about that, I know I promised, but in the end I want to make it as good as I can, and I need more time for that.
But! I'm not gonna leave you without new content this month!
Update will be not as big as I usually do, because I want to fully focus on Part 1G.
So, Part 1F4 will release in a few days and will include new Sophie and Karen content.

Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
-SPH

1F4.png

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017

Hi everyone!

First
of all, sorry for a long silence.
Second - I wont be able to finish Mrs Morgan update, Part 1G, in March. Again, sorry about that, I know I promised, but in the end I want to make it as good as I can, and I need more time for that.
But! I'm not gonna leave you without new content this month!
Update will be not as big as I usually do, because I want to fully focus on Part 1G.
So, Part 1F4 will release in a few days and will include new Sophie and Karen content.

Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
-SPH

View attachment 1707540
ooooowwwyeah... my favorite girls....Cheers

Reactions: aslover69

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Are tips realy working? I'm asking tips and she says she cant see anyting about karen but says nothing about Molly or other characters and i literaly found 2 other event randomly with trying different hours of time with mollys room etc after tips saying i have nothing to do, and its only says karen right now which is odd again, generaly tips system feels just so annoying...

I started fresh BTW it shouldn't be about me but maybe its bug?

Reactions: MCDom

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
So since our last hero Amur can't support PinkHeart (because of the discrimination from western companies to our russian fellas) is there someone who is so kind enough to share Pink's latest post in unlocked:
A.png
B.png

Reactions: AMUR48
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes