AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

P1P3.png

DOWNLOAD LINK:

support the developer if possible

Changelog:
New Sophie, Ann and Karen content!
- Repeatable beach date for Sophie (7 new animations)
- Ann peek scene (4 new animations)
- More options in Karen "cleaning" event (2 new animations)
- 31 new render

To start new Sophie content go to the mixed-fight training at school, then repeat after 1 day.

To see new Karen content choose option "Wait" first, then, after massage, new option will appear.

As always I related 100% save before part 1F3 (save slot 10). To change character name use stone near home.
-Thank you for the patient and supporting the developement! SPH

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback

1. Can you compress this game more? The file size gets so big.
  2. The save slots should show a screenshot.
  3. Enable save during special scenes.

Last edited:

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
Is the old version like a prologue now? Or you don't need to play it at all? Want to start the game but don't really know where.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
"To start new Sophie content go to the mixed-fight training at school, then repeat after 1 day". I did the first day, then went again and nothing happened.

"To see new Karen content choose option "Wait" first, then, after massage, new option will appear." Where this option appears? Whenever I talk to her, it doesn't appear "Wait" first
It's for the cleaning event, you start that from the TV remote in the living room.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1 F3] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,03 GB / 266 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part_1F3-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is Ann's new masturbation scene repeatable? Because after the first peek, I get "Nah, it's too risky" "work in progress" whenever I want too peek into her room in later days (when the door is half-open, i.e.).

FlySkyX

Jul 16, 2018
Is there any real walkthrough because I've been lost doing the same couple things over and over again?

It's getting boring really fast I can't seem to progress anywhere?

I think I'm done with Karen and Molly. This game is confusing as hell!

Reactions: BobN290

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
the mini game is hard and it give you only 9 second to run in the dark without flash light and if you didn't make it ''game over'' running in the dark not knowing where you are at not, even a flash light .

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Last version I played was 0.17.5, now I'm seeing all these parts... What happened, and where do I go from 0.17.5?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Last version I played was 0.17.5, now I'm seeing all these parts... What happened, and where do I go from 0.17.5?
Dev decided to remaking this game so anything before that now are old version, so your save for 0.17.5 are basically useless and you will need to play from the beginning or take saves from other people to continue

• Wow
Reactions: KKnuck

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dev decided to remaking this game so anything before that now are old version, so your save for 0.17.5 are basically useless and you will need to play from the beginning or take saves from other people to continue
Can you tell me how many content we got from old version? Like we catched up already or i need wait more update for that?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can you tell me how many content we got from old version? Like we catched up already or i need wait more update for that?
Just as onionhead said, the remake finally surpassed the old version in term of content but I think every updates are focus on the main girls compare to the old version where other side girls got more focus and more sex event

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes