sauceman99

Jan 18, 2018

Hi everyone!
For January update I want to add some more content for Karen. Her movie-night event need to be expanded, plus, I'll add some new interactions with her in the living room.
I must say that update will be smaller than usual (about 6-8 new animations). Year started really tough, I need to focus on health stuff so I don't have much time in next few weeks :(, but I'll keep working no matter what :)
I will finish Part 1G2 around 20 of January (Grand Master tier)

View attachment 1591364
Hey! Any chance we can see a version for Mac in the near future? Thanks!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1 F2 Fix 02] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,88 GB / 255 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part_1F2_fix02-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

May 15, 2018
I guess i'm pretty stuck. Basically Anastasia told me about the progress i made with Karen, and she almost finished her art work, and suggested me to check on her in the studio! But whenever i try to enter the studio, anytime, it says "there's nothing to do there", so what? What am i supposed to now?
try Moolys room at night

mcguill

May 10, 2020
Did the current version catch up the original one?

Also, in the current one in terms of sexual intercourse we have the milf, the younger roomate and the godess, so nothing more?

Apr 27, 2017
I guess i'm pretty stuck. Basically Anastasia told me about the progress i made with Karen, and she almost finished her art work, and suggested me to check on her in the studio! But whenever i try to enter the studio, anytime, it says "there's nothing to do there", so what? What am i supposed to now?
Yep same here

t3hriyaki

Aug 27, 2020
fyi black screen is because the images used for the sex scenes are bigger than your graphics adapter can support in a single texture

dont know if there is any fix for this other than the dev using smaller images or splitting them somehow

Reactions: yrban7477

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
these are effects of limitations of mobile devices.
simple solution: have animations as proper videos and not some image slide shows
but this has to be done by the dev and i definitely won't start doing it.
Siren used the same technique in his games (Zombie retreat, town of passion) and I never ever faced any trouble playing that. But then again it's upto dev to solve this.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Is this incest? Sorry for asking, it's just a lot of games doesn't have incest tag but in fact have incest in it.
No, these people are friends of your parents (or you mother, dont remember), yours parents are dead. But, i think someone made a patch for that game, but if a saw that, it was a lot time ago.

Reactions: useyourbrain

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
so quick question...is holley's event closed off now?i started a new game and holleys event just doesn't start for me

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes