bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
After a few days, I got tired of going to school and mostly seeing a black screen event. So I decided to display a few already-existing pictures into the repeated school event.

But when I load the project in RPG maker MV, I can't get the resources (images, tilesets, etc...) to display in the editor. Although they appear in the resource editor & events fine.

Anyone else figured this?

(I don't have this issue with other MV games).

EDIT: Found an answer.
Most resources are encoded in WEBP (not png) which doesn't display by default in RPG maker MV. I'll look into it some more.
Also, there's a "fade in" missing in the school event (bug).

Last edited:

FlySkyX

Jul 16, 2018
I'm so lost as to what to do?

I think I'm done with Karen so far and I think Molly too but that's pretty much it.

Is there a guide of some sort or a wiki so I can sort myself out and find what else I need to do because running in circle is pretty boring.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

Hi everyone!
For January update I want to add some more content for Karen. Her movie-night event need to be expanded, plus, I'll add some new interactions with her in the living room.
I must say that update will be smaller than usual (about 6-8 new animations). Year started really tough, I need to focus on health stuff so I don't have much time in next few weeks :(, but I'll keep working no matter what :)
I will finish Part 1G2 around 20 of January (Grand Master tier)

123.png

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
1F2C.png
PART 1F2 CHANGELOG

New content:
- Karen movie night event now have more options (5 new animations)
- New event for Karen in living room (16 new animations)
- 27 new renders

Bug fixes:
- Now it's possible to repeat Molly and Karen shower events

----------
As always, I related 100% save before Part 1F2 content (save slot 10)
To change character's name use stone near home.

Oct 16, 2019
I don't know in what time zone does SLP posts, but just so you know, is already the 27th, so the commander tier, they should get it today

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes