Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Think I've finished all there is thus far, are there any additional scenes to be unlocked with Sophie beyond the fun you can have with in the gym storeroom?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
She definitely had wait too long

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw is the game full of such angles ?
Like where we dont see any penetration ?
I rly hate such angles because we dont get to see the female characters butts and our view is blocked in such poses and angles xd

I have not played the game since the "rework"

Reactions: OldHorsefly
Dec 12, 2020
Btw is the game full of such angles ?
Like where we dont see any penetration ?
I rly hate such angles because we dont get to see the female characters butts and our view is blocked in such poses and angles xd

I have not played the game since the "rework"
you honestly did not just ask that question with the massive spoils shots that were leaked before the update dropped throughout this thread, idet you can go back 3 pages without seeing them.

• Wow
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
you honestly did not just ask that question with the massive spoils shots that were leaked before the update dropped throughout this thread, idet you can go back 3 pages without seeing them.
My bad, went on page 70 and 71 and saw some nice poses and angles that show penetration :D

LuisUP

Dec 13, 2018
Im replaying the game right now but the tips just say i should go to school and look around. What do I need to do?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
After completing the stuff with Karen and finally fucking the bathroom only open for me in the morning and not the other parts of the day.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes